News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenixfoden

well if you watched new zealand tv youd understand

Redwallfan7

oh. I don't like some but I like others. And do you like animated movies at all?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

phoenixfoden

i like old animated movies but ice age is a cgi one i like.

Redwallfan7

I like Don Bluth's movies. All Dogs go to Heaven and The Secret of Nimh
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

phoenixfoden

there cool. did you know there are movies of walter moers captain bluebear book!

Redwallfan7

I've never read the books. What are they about?

phoenixfoden

well captain bluebear is a blue bear who was lost at sea in a nut shell and is found and raised by mini pirates more adventer than battle but rumo(my favorite) is about a wolperting(half deer half wolf)who is on a journey it find his silver thread and discovers a talking sword it has awesome battles and is probibly my favorite book ever!

Redwallfan7

phoenixfoden

Redwallfan7

DanielofRedwall

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Hi.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

QuoteHi.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

phoenixfoden

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on October 28, 2012, 04:59:37 AM
Quote from: phoenixfoden on October 28, 2012, 03:38:28 AM
have you ever watched balto?
I love that one.
there are three balto movies:balto,balto wolf quest and balto wings of change.

Redwallfan7

phoenixfoden

mine is wolf quest.i find the wolves cool.