News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Does anyone else only watch a certain movie or series just because of a certain character? Diego is awesome and I only watch the ice age movies for him
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I watch the Transformers movies for Bumblebee.  I watch How To Train Your Dragon for Toothless.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I watch Martin the Warrior for Keyla and iCarly for Sam
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

phoenixfoden

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on November 05, 2012, 01:26:56 AM
Does anyone else only watch a certain movie or series just because of a certain character? Diego is awesome and I only watch the ice age movies for him
i watch three little pigs for the wolf

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Rainshadow

CHERRIES?!  Did somebody say cherries?!?!

cregga rose eyes

Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

I overslept! I was meaning to get up at eight or nine. Oh well... Anyway, what's everyone up to?

phoenixfoden

reading,playing dead to rights,reading

Rainshadow

...Listening to Paper Tigers, Beautiful Mystery (Owl City songs) and Swimming With Dolphins.  Currently only SWD, but I have 3 tabs for music open, and a tab for Redwall.