News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I'm going to finish some new adjustments to my book after this.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

DanielofRedwall

Why put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after that? ;)

PrimroseWarrior

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on November 15, 2012, 03:30:15 PM
haha! the story of my life....
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Tiria Wildlough

That's not how it goes with cleaning my mouse cage. If I clean it tomorrow or the day after, it will really stink. :P :P
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

cregga rose eyes

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on November 15, 2012, 08:41:10 PM
That's not how it goes with cleaning my mouse cage. If I clean it tomorrow or the day after, it will really stink. :P :P

Yeah I do that with my fish tank, As long as you don't stand too close its okay...
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Tiria Wildlough

After about six days, you don't even have to stand close to the mouse cage to smell it. :P
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rusvul

come on, anyone knows what deploding means? if you know latin prefixes, (at least a little bit) then it's perfectly obvious! (i'm not calling you people stupid, i have an amazing talent for missing the  blatantly obvious  ;))

Redwallfan7

I can't have anything to eat drink right now... Today's the day of my surgery.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

DanielofRedwall

I'm sure it'll go fine, RF!

I went to the dentist. I hate that scraping tool they use to clean between your teeth...

Redwallfan7

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on November 16, 2012, 03:25:42 PM
I'm sure it'll go fine, RF!

I went to the dentist. I hate that scraping tool they use to clean between your teeth...
Thanks! And yes, me too  ::)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 16, 2012, 02:33:51 AM
come on, anyone knows what deploding means? if you know latin prefixes, (at least a little bit) then it's perfectly obvious! (i'm not calling you people stupid, i have an amazing talent for missing the  blatantly obvious  ;))

Isn't deploding... exploding?  Because if deploding is the opposite of imploding, then it would be to explode...

@Redwallfan7, good luck with the surgery!  I've had a bunch of friends have to have that done, and they're alive still!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 16, 2012, 04:59:23 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 16, 2012, 02:33:51 AM

Isn't deploding... exploding?  Because if deploding is the opposite of imploding, then it would be to explode...

@Redwallfan7, good luck with the surgery!  I've had a bunch of friends have to have that done, and they're alive still!
The surgery went well. The only downside is that they said my oral (dental) hygiene is kind of poor...  ::) I guess I'll just learn to work on it better from now on. I have an overbite so brushing is harder. Also I was nervous so I didn't really concentrate on my brushing for the first half. Apart from That it went good.