News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on November 16, 2012, 06:06:37 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on November 16, 2012, 04:59:23 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 16, 2012, 02:33:51 AM
come on, anyone knows what deploding means? if you know latin prefixes, (at least a little bit) then it's perfectly obvious! (i'm not calling you people stupid, i have an amazing talent for missing the  blatantly obvious  ;))

Isn't deploding... exploding?  Because if deploding is the opposite of imploding, then it would be to explode...

@Redwallfan7, good luck with the surgery!  I've had a bunch of friends have to have that done, and they're alive still!
The surgery went well. The only downside is that they said my oral (dental) hygiene is kind of poor...  ::) I guess I'll just learn to work on it better from now on. I have an overbite so brushing is harder. Also I was nervous so I didn't really concentrate on my brushing for the first half. Apart from That it went good.

Yay!  I hope you'll feel good enough to eat lots on Thanksgiving lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 16, 2012, 06:20:34 PM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on November 16, 2012, 06:06:37 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on November 16, 2012, 04:59:23 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 16, 2012, 02:33:51 AM
come on, anyone knows what deploding means? if you know latin prefixes, (at least a little bit) then it's perfectly obvious! (i'm not calling you people stupid, i have an amazing talent for missing the  blatantly obvious  ;))

Isn't deploding... exploding?  Because if deploding is the opposite of imploding, then it would be to explode...

@Redwallfan7, good luck with the surgery!  I've had a bunch of friends have to have that done, and they're alive still!
The surgery went well. The only downside is that they said my oral (dental) hygiene is kind of poor...  ::) I guess I'll just learn to work on it better from now on. I have an overbite so brushing is harder. Also I was nervous so I didn't really concentrate on my brushing for the first half. Apart from That it went good.

Yay!  I hope you'll feel good enough to eat lots on Thanksgiving lol.
Thanks  :). Hopefully I will.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Nice to hear you are fine. ;D

. . . . . . .Wheres Tannsrall? Anyone seen him lately? I've been meaning to ask him something.

Tiria Wildlough

For some reason this song reminds me of the Hunger Games:

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

This clip is so funny (and random) I can picture Keyla from the Redwall t.v show in Sam's part. The live action Sam, not the cartoon Sam. They're both so awesome

:D (I know, me and my strange randomness)

iCarly: Bitty Big Heads

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sByxaJsgaeQ
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Icefire

Today I passed a coffee stop place that had this big sign with flashing lights in front. The only words on the sign? "Sexy Girls!" They don't even pretend to sell just coffee anymore! How Sad!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Redwallfan7

I just heard The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe on CD (Focus on the family) I'll say what I liked about it, and what I didn't  like:

The sound effects and background music are great. The audio is clear and easy to listen to

It has an awesome script (It doesn't read along with the book, but it has lines that I think should be in the movie.)

The voices of Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy are great. So are the voices of the beavers.

flaw:
I was expecting to hear more of the battle scene. It seems rushed in this. (I'm guessing Focus didn't want it to get overly graphic.)

All in all, I love this version and it was fun picturing some of my favorite scenes in my head.

Rainshadow

I'm going to the zoo today!  :D  I can't wait to see the penguins!  :D  And the owls!  :D  And I'm way too excited to be going to the zoo!  :D  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 28, 2012, 03:44:07 PM
  I'm going to the zoo today!  :D  I can't wait to see the penguins!  :D  And the owls!  :D  And I'm way too excited to be going to the zoo!  :D  :P
Awesome! Have fun. I love to see the otters and the bengal tigers :)

Icefire

@Redwallfan7: I totally agree when it comes to themusic, etc. What I can't stand is the voice of Aslan! We totally mock that particular version of Aslan. Liam Neeson is still my favorite.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Icefire on December 28, 2012, 06:16:12 PM
@Redwallfan7: I totally agree when it comes to themusic, etc. What I can't stand is the voice of Aslan! We totally mock that particular version of Aslan. Liam Neeson is still my favorite.
I couldn't stand his voice in the audio version either! I think his voice in the walden media movies is better suited.

Tiria Wildlough

I finished the last Warriors book. *is shellshocked*
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Romsca

In Pokemon FireRed I named my Butterfree "Pizza"