News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on January 02, 2013, 09:00:30 PM
Listen to One Republic!

No, listen to Owl City!  That's what truly makes you beautiful.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Here's what I listen to for now:

OneRepublic

Owl City

Ellie Goulding

Enya

Jennette Mccurdy

Miranda Cosgrove

Muse

Train

ColdPlay

Selena Gomez

Britt Nicole

MercyMe

Casting Crowns

Paramore

FlyLeaf
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

I learned that weird names for warrior cats can seriously make your eyes burn.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 02, 2013, 10:12:26 PM

Snookpaw and Billystorm are annoying names!  Loudbelly is another that I don't like, simply because, I mean, would you want to be named Loudbelly?

Oh no!  I just ran across a name that will bug me forever.  Yellowwillow.  GAH!  And then there's Frostybreeze, which just doesn't fit well.  Frostbreeze = Yes, Frostybreeze = No.

Yes, I look up Warriors names every once in a while.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Icefire

You should have seen my siblings and I when we first found the Warrior cats name generator. We found a name for practically everyone we knew! One unfortunate friend (who first introduced me to both the series and the generator) had the name Mousenose of Riverclan.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rainshadow

Well, technically, my real Warrior name is Mossclaw of ThunderClan, but if you go by my middle name and a town that's near mine, it comes up as Rainshadow.  I like Rainshadow much more than Mossclaw.  ;)  Lol, I mainly like it because I keep accidentally typing out Mossflaw.  Lol.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 03, 2013, 07:50:33 PM
  Well, technically, my real Warrior name is Mossclaw of ThunderClan, but if you go by my middle name and a town that's near mine, it comes up as Rainshadow.  I like Rainshadow much more than Mossclaw.  ;)  Lol, I mainly like it because I keep accidentally typing out Mossflaw.  Lol.
Lol

Romsca

Rainshadow

Warriorcats.com;)  Go to the Clans section, which is under Explore the World of the Warriors.  You then go to "Consult StarClan for your Warrior name."  You're welcome.  :)

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 02, 2013, 10:44:57 PM
Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 02, 2013, 10:12:26 PM

Snookpaw and Billystorm are annoying names!  Loudbelly is another that I don't like, simply because, I mean, would you want to be named Loudbelly?

Agh, I know. >.<
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Romsca

aren't they really weird though?

Redwallfan7

I saw Life of Pi. It's really good

Romsca

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Romsca on January 04, 2013, 02:05:52 AM
It looks stupid to me
I respect  your opinion, but to me it was a great movie. Movies look good or bad to certain people. The new animated alien movie (I forgot the title) looks dumb to me.