News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on January 04, 2013, 02:14:14 AM
The new animated alien movie (I forgot the title) looks dumb to me.

Which one?  :P  I went to see The Hobbit on Saturday (2nd time ;)), and practically all of the trailers for movies had aliens in them.  The Host, Oblivion, Star Trek:  Into Darkness (which I will probably be seeing as soon as it comes out ;)), After Earth (okay, okay, I don't think it's an alien movie, but it has people who were in a spaceship, so I counted it), and others that I don't remember.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 16, 2012, 04:59:23 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 16, 2012, 02:33:51 AM
come on, anyone knows what deploding means? if you know latin prefixes, (at least a little bit) then it's perfectly obvious! (i'm not calling you people stupid, i have an amazing talent for missing the  blatantly obvious  ;))

Isn't deploding... exploding?  Because if deploding is the opposite of imploding, then it would be to explode...

Or is deploding the opposite of exploding?

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 06, 2013, 01:11:30 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on November 16, 2012, 04:59:23 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 16, 2012, 02:33:51 AM
come on, anyone knows what deploding means? if you know latin prefixes, (at least a little bit) then it's perfectly obvious! (i'm not calling you people stupid, i have an amazing talent for missing the  blatantly obvious  ;))

Isn't deploding... exploding?  Because if deploding is the opposite of imploding, then it would be to explode...

Or is deploding the opposite of exploding?

...I'm confused.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Icefire

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Redwallfan7

If anyone is a Calvin and Hobbes fan, please join my Calvin and Hobbes forum: candhfansunite.forumotion.com
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Icefire on January 06, 2013, 04:04:10 PM
Pineapple is nasty.
Pineapple can be awesome, but I still don't like it. I had tinned pineapple with my lunch for about half a year before I realized I didn't like it. :P
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Pineapple is awesome! It's cantelope (spelling?)I don't like.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Hahahahahahahahahahahaharrharrharrr

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

My foot hurts.  Specifically my big toe on my left foot.  I was trying to move the furniture out of the way a few days ago so I could play Just Dance 3, but as I was moving the foot stool, I scraped it over my toe.  There's now a dead flap of skin and it's a nasty shade of purple.  It was bleeding, too.  :(  It hurts!

Tiria Wildlough

Lol, I'd pull off the dead skin. ;D
Feelin' down? Listen to this! ;D

I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

You wouldn't believe how many times I've seen that one and Creepy Santa Doll.  ;D  Creepy Santa Doll is probably my favorite Julian Smith video.  :P

Tiria Wildlough

Ohyes. ;D That one is creepy and funny at the same time.

I'LL NEVAH GET NAKED IN YO SHOWAH!
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 07, 2013, 08:02:57 PM
Ohyes. ;D That one is creepy and funny at the same time.

The funniest part?  Julian's scream at the end.  Pretty much, it would be a really creepy video if it weren't for his reactions to the doll.  :P

Tiria Wildlough

Yes. That's where I learned that Julian Smith has a really funny face. ;D
I'm not a hipster.