News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 06, 2013, 03:09:36 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 06, 2013, 01:11:30 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on November 16, 2012, 04:59:23 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 16, 2012, 02:33:51 AM
come on, anyone knows what deploding means? if you know latin prefixes, (at least a little bit) then it's perfectly obvious! (i'm not calling you people stupid, i have an amazing talent for missing the  blatantly obvious  ;))

Isn't deploding... exploding?  Because if deploding is the opposite of imploding, then it would be to explode...

Or is deploding the opposite of exploding?

...I'm confused.
No way! Me too!

Lily

THEY'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD!

Rusvul

LOL! that is hilarious! and Random! btw, RANDOSITY! look it up.

Redwallfan7

I love Bon Jovi's new song "Because we Can"  :)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lily

Yay, Sherlock! It's one of my favourite shows.

Rainshadow

I've currently seen the first two episodes, and I can't wait for more!

Random GIF I found that I love:

I could just watch this all day!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I just saw a movie: Prometheus, with my parents and sister. It's a science fiction/horror film, and I'm not really a fan of scary movies (The only exception being The Nightmare Before Christmas), so I didn't really like it. It has a lot of intense scenes, so I don't recommend watching it if you can't stomach that kind of stuff. I  Had to look away twice, and I give it a one star rating. My dad and I thought it was going to be a lot better.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Lily on January 07, 2013, 11:26:53 PM
THEY'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD!

Hahaha, I recently rewatched The Two Towers (extended edition, I got the 15 disk, blu-ray, extended edition box set of all three films!), and that part cracked me up because of that video. XD

And another funny thing from the movie...

They look like a married couple!

Oh, and I too like Sherlock. The books are good too.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Lily

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on January 08, 2013, 05:32:14 AM
Hahaha, I recently rewatched The Two Towers (extended edition, I got the 15 disk, blu-ray, extended edition box set of all three films!), and that part cracked me up because of that video. XD
I know, I can't watch that bit any more without giggling. Oh, Legolas. ;D

Icefire

3am is not a good time to do laundry.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Icefire on January 08, 2013, 04:20:45 PM
3am is not a good time to do laundry.

No, no it's not.  And 2 AM is not a good time to be awake.

Redwallfan7

I hate talking on the phone. I'm weird: I get more nervous talking on the phone than I do face to face. It's not that I'm afraid of the person, it's just that I run  out of things to say, and awkward pauses occur  :P

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on January 08, 2013, 04:57:49 PM
I hate talking on the phone. I'm weird: I get more nervous talking on the phone than I do face to face. It's not that I'm afraid of the person, it's just that I run  out of things to say, and awkward pauses occur  :P

Same thing here!  I don't enjoy talking on the phone for those reasons, as well as the fact that I can't tell what they're saying.  The phone garbles up the words to the point where I'm constantly asking them to repeat themselves.  ::)

Redwallfan7

Ugh.. yeah, I hate that. Sometimes I have to say: Sorry, what was that? and then when they repeat themselves, they sound so calm that I can tell they get annoyed. I'm getting into pet sitting, so I'll have to get used to talking on my cell phone, I want to find out if I can avoid it. Maybe I'll have clients reach me through email, I'm more comfortable communicating to people online anyway.