News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on January 08, 2013, 05:03:45 PM
Ugh.. yeah, I hate that. Sometimes I have to say: Sorry, what was that? and then when they repeat themselves, they sound so calm that I can tell they get annoyed. I'm getting into pet sitting, so I'll have to get used to talking on my cell phone, I want to find out if I can avoid it. Maybe I'll have clients reach me through email, I'm more comfortable communicating to people online anyway.

Yes, I'd much rather email people than speak to them on the phone.  ::)

Random song:

Weird?  Yes.  Fun?  Yes.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I just got off the phone. I had to call to switch my college program from the vet training to the dog sitting training. Surprisingly, I did really well.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rusvul

PrimroseWarrior

Well, rainshadow was right, but I do also like the Avengers.
have no idea about the last one.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

My brother gave me an amazon gift card. I'm shopping for some goodies!

Tam and Martin

Cool!

I just recently got three Redwall audiobooks: Eulalia, Doomwyte, and High Rhulain

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwallfan7

That's cool. How do you like them so far?

Tam and Martin

They're great! I listened to High Rhulain and Eulalia before from the library but never Doomwyte! I love Baliss's voice!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Mmm, enchilada casserole!  Yum!  You wouldn't believe how much I love that stuff.

Redwallfan7

I love Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat! (Calvin and Hobbes collection) Hobbes is so cool in it   ;D

Rainshadow

Lol, I loved the ending of the DW episode I watched.  :P  I won't even try to explain it, but it was hilarious!