News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

The computer I'm using is right next to my family's phone, so if someone rings, I'll be the first person to answer it. I'm also near the front door, so if someone knocks, I'll probably answer it. I feel like a receptionist.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Tam and Martin

We just came home from a car-ride

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

BNSF and REDWALL found one anther

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

Does anyone else like tuna sandwiches?  I like 'em with cheese.  Cheddar, to be precise.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 12, 2013, 09:14:19 PM
  Does anyone else like tuna sandwiches?  I like 'em with cheese.  Cheddar, to be precise.
I love tuna sandwiches! That's how I'm like Hobbes. I like them with olives and relish.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Wow, this is pitiful.  I'm actually crying at a television show.  That is sad.  Very sad.  This is a first!  I've only ever cried during movies.  Well, there was that one NCIS episode this week that I nearly cried, but this is the first actual time I've cried while watching a TV show.

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

Movie?  Several (Hachi:  A Dog's Tale, War Horse, etc.).  Show?  Doctor Who.  There was a really sad ending to one of the episodes.  Well, it wasn't really all that sad, but it was sad for me.

Lily

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 13, 2013, 02:33:22 AM
  Movie?  Several (Hachi:  A Dog's Tale, War Horse, etc.).  Show?  Doctor Who.  There was a really sad ending to one of the episodes.  Well, it wasn't really all that sad, but it was sad for me.
Which episode? I've cried during several Doctor Who episodes. I'm a bit of a crier. ;)

Rainshadow

Quote from: Lily on January 13, 2013, 08:45:46 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on January 13, 2013, 02:33:22 AM
Which episode? I've cried during several Doctor Who episodes. I'm a bit of a crier. ;)

Well, I nearly did at the end of Father's Day, but the time that I actually cried was The Parting of the Ways.  The 9th Doctor is my favorite, so yeah.  I cried.

Redwallfan7

I cried at the end of iCarly. It seems like that was the only show on Nick that got my attention.. I'll miss it!!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

Eulaliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (Just felt like saying that  ;)).