News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 13, 2013, 03:05:56 PM
Quote from: Lily on January 13, 2013, 08:45:46 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on January 13, 2013, 02:33:22 AM
  Movie?  Several (Hachi:  A Dog's Tale, War Horse, etc.).  Show?  Doctor Who.  There was a really sad ending to one of the episodes.  Well, it wasn't really all that sad, but it was sad for me.
Which episode? I've cried during several Doctor Who episodes. I'm a bit of a crier. ;)

Well, I nearly did at the end of Father's Day, but the time that I actually cried was The Parting of the Ways.  The 9th Doctor is my favorite, so yeah.  I cried.
Father's Day... yep, cried in that one! I don't remember crying when Nine regenerated, but there were plenty of tears when Ten regenerated. I won't spoil anything, but I think I cried for about the last ten minutes of that episode!

Redwallfan7

I love Maroon 5! Their songs are catchy  ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Chameleon Circuit is awesome.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on January 15, 2013, 06:33:00 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on January 15, 2013, 04:25:31 PM
  Chameleon Circuit is awesome.  ;D
What kind of music do they play?

Doctor Who music.  Um, I don't do well at guessing the genre, but I'd say it's rock.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Ah. Cool. Do you like heavy metal I don't.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on January 15, 2013, 06:37:33 PM

It depends.  Not quite sure, I guess.  I don't think I've heard enough to decide.  I prefer pop or rock, though.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 15, 2013, 06:38:19 PM

It depends.  Not quite sure, I guess.  I don't think I've heard enough to decide.  I prefer pop or rock, though.
I prefer those too. And 80's! 80's music is great. I don't like 50's, 60's, or 70's though.. (No offense to the members who like those)

Ungatt Trunn

Ok, so this guy comes up to me with a bazooka, and threatens to blow me sky high if I don't give him my pocket lint!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

I'm eating ice, a candy cane and a creepy chocolate/peppermint Santa.

Redwallfan7

I'm watching Rachael vs Guy: Celebrity cook off.

Mattio

phoenixfoden

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on January 15, 2013, 08:55:35 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on January 15, 2013, 06:38:19 PM

I prefer those too. And 80's! 80's music is great. I don't like 50's, 60's, or 70's though.. (No offense to the members who like those)
i like some heavy meatal like black sabbath
i love music from the 40s to 80s
im also begining to like some classic hiphop/rap