News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I bought new earrings. They look like the mockingjay from the Hunger Games.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

I saw the trailer for Spring Breakers! It's a big step for Selena Gomez. I'm going to see it, because I grew up liking Selena ever since I was 13 so now that I'm almost 19 I can see her test the waters in adult roles. It's rated R, so sorry our younger members can't see it. (Unless you can handle it or if you have a guardian's permission.) I saw the trailer and I think it's cool, however, it's too racy to post on here.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I got to sleep in today.  Seeing as I got home at about 9:15 and got done bringing in all of the instruments around 9:30, then got ready for bed by 10, I think I was allowed a bit more time for sleep.  ;)  Soooooooo tired, but so relieved that I don't have to worry about the recital anymore.  I could've done better, but I only made a few mistakes.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Mattio

im gonna guess piano at a piano recital

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Mattio

Rainshadow

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on January 19, 2013, 12:13:30 AM
peppers!
Im almost 14!!!

Nice!

And yes, I play piano.  I had a piano recital last night.  Soooooooo glad it's over!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

thats ridiculath. no one likes peppers.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7