News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

*Groaaaannn*  My stomach hurts!  Why?!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mattio on January 21, 2013, 08:15:22 PM
cuz' it don't like you

That must be it.  Or maybe it's because I ate too much.  Though, that would also mean that my stomach wouldn't like me, so it's both, I guess!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I'm wearing a leopard print shirt with a black glitter belt, dark red pants, and boots.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

psybox

those words strike fear into my heart...

Rainshadow

I'm now hungry.  My stomach is strange...

Mattio

Rainshadow

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!  :D  And I already got one present on Sunday that I decided to announce today:  Pikmin 2 for the Wii.  8)  It's so fun!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 22, 2013, 04:52:33 PM
  IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!  :D  And I already got one present on Sunday that I decided to announce today:  Pikmin 2 for the Wii.  8)  It's so fun!
Yay  ;D. Happy Birthday!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mattio

happy birthday have fun rotting your eyes on the tv (I have -100 brains I've rotted all of them out)

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mattio on January 22, 2013, 10:17:39 PM
happy birthday have fun rotting your eyes on the tv (I have -100 brains I've rotted all of them out)

Lol!  And I also got a earring-holder that's shaped like a silver tree.  It reminds me of the white tree of Minas Tirith.  :P

Mattio

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock