News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Bay is so pretty!  She's the new horse at the farm I go to.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 23, 2013, 07:20:02 PM

You go to it, in common sence of science.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Mattio

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on January 23, 2013, 05:08:27 PM
ikr? the library is awesome.
I like the whole granduer of the place just so majestic and its got a white tree in it and its like "I am the heart of Gondor Defend me" and wow ummmm I just realized what I just said if you read it in s normal voice go back and read it again (well the part it says) in a really deep voice. Ok? :)

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 23, 2013, 07:20:02 PM

She is really pretty :). Do you get to ride her?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Not yet, because she has to get used to me, my teacher, the farm, the other horses, Sadie, the dog who lives right next to the arena, etc.  I don't want to get on her back yet, because I have to get to know her as well.  But probably in a few weeks I'll be able to ride her.  This week I was just doing exercises with her.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

Im trying nto memorize sond of the lonely mountain.
argh! so bored! Axe is away, and theres no one to talk to.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Mattio

I tried that too it was too low for me but I'm working on blunt the knives

PrimroseWarrior

ha! love the way they did that song.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Redwallfan7

I'm going to watch a wedding on February 14th! It's going to be live online. I don't know the couple personally, but I congratulated them on their youtube video and they answered. Sierra and Andre are exchanging their vows in New York City
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

PrimroseWarrior

~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

PrimroseWarrior

I'm so bored. and I'm possibley useing all my brother minutes. at least, that what my parents say.
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Tam and Martin

Are you on you're prothers smartphone?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Mattio

No on some computers you can set a time limit for specific accounts. And my family and I made home-made pasta today. It was good

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000