News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrimroseWarrior

Ice is a human being too! do not eat it!
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

Mattio

Me too I especially like yellow ice

Redwallfan7

I like ice in my drinks to cool them down. But by itself I find it boring.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I have the annoying problem where my mouth wants to chew things at all times.  So, I either gnaw on some ice or chew on gum all the time.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

My little sisters are watching a movie called princess protection program. its stupid.
I'm thinking about starting a blog. what think you?
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Redwallfan7

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on February 07, 2013, 01:13:19 AM
My little sisters are watching a movie called princess protection program. its stupid.
I'm thinking about starting a blog. what think you?
That sounds like a great idea. What will your blog be about?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

PrimroseWarrior

me. just to write in when I have writers block. whitch is a lot.
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Redwallfan7

I get writers block too. People tell me I'm a good writer but I've been doing art more than writing because I want to visualize things more.

Mattio

I can sorta write about sruff I'm interested in like ine time I wrote a fanfic about seekers but with foxes so I called it Scavengers and I had like 4 chapters front and back of a regular notebook page

Tam and Martin

I am writing a story and may be posting it on the Forum.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwallfan7

I might start a blog about classic Disney. Maybe not all of the movies, but some of my favorites.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lily

Defeated by random sea otter attack!