News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

I'm eating cheese.  Good medium cheddar cheese.  Mmm.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

run from the sirens run from the law

Rainshadow

Beef jerky is good.  Especially teriyaki beef jerky.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I tested out two new horses today, and they were really good!  Rain (lol, yes, Rain), an 11 year old Paint mare, who was really gentle (much more gentle than Bay), and Commander, a 22 year old gelding (not sure what breed he is), who's even more gentle than Rain.  I've been calling Commander 'Manny', like Manny the mammoth from Ice Age, because Commander is so huge, but he's a gentle giant.  He's also got fluffy fur, so whenever one of us said "Man, he's so fat!", I'd just say, "I'm not fat, it's my fur.  It's just poofy!"  :P
  But yeah, the only problem with these horses was that Rain isn't used to a side-pull bridle, she's used to the bit.  She really has to get familiar with the side-pull in order for us to use her.  She also did kick out at my substitute teacher when she was trying to clean her hooves, but my teacher thinks that it's just because her legs were kinda stiff at the time.  She didn't mean to hurt anybody.
  Manny was really great except for the fact that he has one wobbly hind leg, but it's not horribly bad.  Just a bit wobbly.
  So, I'm really excited because currently there are no available riding horses at the farm, so if we get Rain and Manny, that'd be great!  They'd be able to start working really quickly because they're so calm and gentle.  They'd be great for handicapped kids.  I'm so excited!!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on February 18, 2013, 10:52:13 PM
  I tested out two new horses today, and they were really good!  Rain (lol, yes, Rain), an 11 year old Paint mare, who was really gentle (much more gentle than Bay), and Commander, a 22 year old gelding (not sure what breed he is), who's even more gentle than Rain.  I've been calling Commander 'Manny', like Manny the mammoth from Ice Age, because Commander is so huge, but he's a gentle giant.  He's also got fluffy fur, so whenever one of us said "Man, he's so fat!", I'd just say, "I'm not fat, it's my fur.  It's just poofy!"  :P
  But yeah, the only problem with these horses was that Rain isn't used to a side-pull bridle, she's used to the bit.  She really has to get familiar with the side-pull in order for us to use her.  She also did kick out at my substitute teacher when she was trying to clean her hooves, but my teacher thinks that it's just because her legs were kinda stiff at the time.  She didn't mean to hurt anybody.
  Manny was really great except for the fact that he has one wobbly hind leg, but it's not horribly bad.  Just a bit wobbly.
  So, I'm really excited because currently there are no available riding horses at the farm, so if we get Rain and Manny, that'd be great!  They'd be able to start working really quickly because they're so calm and gentle.  They'd be great for handicapped kids.  I'm so excited!!
That's cool!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mad Maudie

Can anyone do the cup song from pitch perfect?
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Romsca

No, but I have a friend who can do the mermaid dance from that movie

Rainshadow

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Watchin' a new zhow ah found, The Exosquad. Look'z intereztin'.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwallfan7

I like Tod and Copper from the Fox and the Hound. Usually guys aren't as close of friends as girls are, and I like  that the movie has a rare plot. The second movie is cute

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It'z ze attack, o' ze killer tomatoez!

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Icefire

Gollum is pretty good at singing. :o
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!