News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icefire

I hope we have time/permission/internet access...
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rainshadow

Hmm, that's interesting, no one I know (that I've talked to recently or has access to my account) posted this morning on my account.  Now I'm kinda getting weirded out!  A great mystery:  Who hacked into my account?  :o  The game is afoot, Watson!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

So, I'm bringing up a Barnes and Noble topic here. If you've never heard of it, it's a book store. I went to it recently with two of my friends. We were browsing for a book, and I walked through all of the reading sections. I browsed through the kids section, and a Wreck it Ralph novel caught my eye. Yep, that's right. Out of all the books they have I went straight for a Wreck it Ralph book. I'm 19, so the reading is easy for me but I loved the movie, so I wanted to purchase the novel version of it, just to see how close the adaption was to the movie. So far, everything is close, with some dialogue changed here and there. Lol, apparently  I don't buy books for my age  :P. I wouldn't have it any other way though  ;). It's one of the greatest new Disney films in my opinion
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Icefire

Was the movie based on the book or vice versa?

EDIT: BTW, Mystery solved as to who used Rainshadow's account. It was me! She apparently didn't log out last time she was at my house....

Rainshadow

Yeah, ya big meany!  Couldn't leave it alone, could ya?  ;)  :p  Haha, here I was, having a mini heart attack while you were giggling away at my posts.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Icefire

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 22, 2013, 03:34:17 AM
  Yeah, ya big meany!  Couldn't leave it alone, could ya?  ;)  :p  Haha, here I was, having a mini heart attack while you were giggling away at my posts.  ::)
;D Well, make sure you log out next time! Unless, of course, you want your profile to go super girly.  ;D

Rainshadow

*Shudders*  And hey, I thought I DID log out!  I don't ever remember clicking the 'Remember me' button.  I hardly remember getting on!  :P

Icefire

Yeah, it was wierd getting on....and not having to login......um....ok.

I checked TDL right after that, but you either didn't get on or remembered to log out.  :D

Rainshadow

Lol, no, Pookie logged on, not me.  I'm pretty sure she remembered to log out.  ;)

Icefire

She was using the other computer....I never checked that one....hm...

DanielofRedwall

Haha, reading through this conversation. XD
Received mostly negative reviews.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwallfan7

Icefire: It's vice versa. They turned the movie into a junior novelization.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on March 23, 2013, 02:39:05 AM
Horses are purty

Amen!  Especially these guys:

Manny (left) and Rain (right).  They're the awesome horses I get to work with!

Then there's also Bay, who's another wonderful horse, but her picture's really small.  :-\