"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icefire

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on March 22, 2013, 01:10:02 PM
Haha, reading through this conversation. XD

Glad you found it entertaining! I was cracking up reading her guesses.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Redwallfan7

I watched the first two LOTR movies. They're awesome   :)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Icefire

James of Seattle is on the side of creepy......

Btw, don't you think a first aid dude would know that he does actually have germs even if he isn't sick?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Icefire on March 24, 2013, 04:44:57 AM
James of Seattle is on the side of creepy......

Btw, don't you think a first aid dude would know that he does actually have germs even if he isn't sick?

James!!!  XD  I seriously wish I had met James.  That way I'd know what he looked like, so if we ever met him again we could just go, "JAMES!!!"  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

Icefire

He was this random wierd guy who introduced himself to me in Seattle. For the rest of the day, Rainshadow and I were calling guys who were on the side of wierd/creepy "James the xth."

@Rainshadow: Actually, I think if I ever see him again I'll be steering you the opposite direction.  :P

Redwallfan7

I'm trying out a new reading genre: Well, not new but new to me: Sci fi. I spent a day at the mall with my cousins today, and I found a first in a trilogy series by Douglas Niles for a cheap price. I'll see if I like it  :). The first is is titled IronHelm. The series is set in a Mayan, Aztec, and sci fi setting.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on March 28, 2013, 04:57:12 AM
I'm trying out a new reading genre: Well, not new but new to me: Sci fi. I spent a day at the mall with my cousins today, and I found a first in a trilogy series by Douglas Niles for a cheap price. I'll see if I like it  :). The first is is titled IronHelm. The series is set in a Mayan, Aztec, and sci fi setting.
If your looking for some good Sci-Fi books, you should read The Space Trilogy by C.S Lewis. Now those are real good Sci-Fi books!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Icefire

So, we watched Zorro tonight. My sister's comment? "He can do a z-snap with a sword!" :D

Btw, C.S. Lewis' Space Trilogy is fantastic!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Icefire on March 30, 2013, 06:05:20 AM
So, we watched Zorro tonight. My sister's comment? "He can do a z-snap with a sword!" :D

Btw, C.S. Lewis' Space Trilogy is fantastic!

Which Zorro did you watch?  In my opinion, out of the two I've seen (I believe it's the Mask of Zorro and the Legend of Zorro), I liked the Mask of Zorro more.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Norham Waterpaw

So is broccoli. (When it's cooked, not raw. Blegh  :o)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwallfan7