News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Romsca

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Female Martian looking for strapping young male to mow her lawn.  Preferably handsome so I can sit out on the porch and stare.  While drinking Martian lemonade.  ;)  Will pay good money!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

The only life that ever was on Mars was probably just bacteria, and that doesn't mow lawns. (Unless you want Martian bacteria which rots away your lawn...)

Redwallfan7

May it Be is my first favorite Enya song now  :)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on April 06, 2013, 12:06:18 AM
May it Be is my first favorite Enya song now  :)

It's a great song.  ;D

Quote from: Romsca on April 06, 2013, 12:06:03 AM
The only life that ever was on Mars was probably just bacteria, and that doesn't mow lawns. (Unless you want Martian bacteria which rots away your lawn...)

You haven't been to Mars, have you?  We hide our grass from you humans really well.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 06, 2013, 12:10:48 AM
Quote from: Romsca on April 06, 2013, 12:06:03 AM

You haven't been to Mars, have you?  We hide our grass from you humans really well.  ;)

You should hide your grass! It's illegal here (thankfully!...)

psybox

Norham Waterpaw

Maybe that's why there's no sign of life...

Rainshadow

Quote from: psybox on April 06, 2013, 12:47:41 AM
I've been to Mars... 

Oh, really?  That's probably why we had our alarms go off a few weeks ago.  We have a special alarm for whenever humans are spotted.

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on April 06, 2013, 02:03:10 AM
Maybe that's why there's no sign of life...

We go underground whenever someone's looking.  We find it tedious and hilarious at the same time, 'cause all your probes and such are taking photos of rocks.  Silly droids!  Ours are thinking freely already.  ::)  They're nice.  My droid's name is Rick.  He's cool.  He can whistle really well for a droid.

blindsimeonjtp

Rainshadow

IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

If a = b, an' c = d, vot iz 4 x 8y?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

psybox