8y = 8z

4 = 8z

2 = 4z

1 = 2z

1 / 2 = z

Anzver: z = 0.5

Ah'll ztop ze math na'.

Zae, Weasels!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

PrimroseWarrior

jack's real name is jax, and he's traveling all time and space looking for grey.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Norham Waterpaw

And grey turned to white, just like Gandalf.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

I've decided that I want a parakeet.  A blue parakeet.  If I get one, I'll name him Doctor, if I get two, I'll get a boy and a girl and name them Rory and Amy.  I'll teach my birds Owl City tunes and keep them in my room so that I can play Owl City for them.  We'll sing Owl City songs together!  (Well, if they learn the tunes, they'll be whistling, but still)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

So, you're pretty much obsessed with anything Doctor Who, Owl City, and the like?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rusvul

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on March 30, 2013, 04:08:44 PM
The cake is a lie.
SPAAAAAAAACE! There's a star. There's another one. Star. Star. Star. Star. Star. Star. Star.

I woke up this morning, and my neck really really hurts when I turn it at all to the righ-aaaargh! I've just hurt it more!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on April 12, 2013, 11:55:47 AM
So, you're pretty much obsessed with anything Doctor Who, Owl City, and the like?
Mmmhmm!  ;D  Pretty much!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

PrimroseWarrior

argh, my grandparent are coming over to-day. they dont like me.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on April 13, 2013, 06:30:06 PM

That's too bad.  :(  But at least you have grandparents!  (My father's an orphan as of a few years ago :()

PrimroseWarrior

~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 13, 2013, 06:31:21 PM
Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on April 13, 2013, 06:30:06 PM

That's too bad.  :(  But at least you have grandparents!  (My father's an orphan as of a few years ago :()
Sad face! :(
My neck still hurts, it's a... well, it's a pain in the neck.

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 13, 2013, 06:38:20 PM
My neck still hurts, it's a... well, it's a pain in the neck.

Why does your neck hurt?

Rusvul

I have absolutely no idea whatsoever. I must have slept on it funny or something. It's mostly better now.

Norham Waterpaw