News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

I'm sure it is! The only reaso. I do t like steakhouses (particularly when they only have meat and a salad bar) is because I'm vegetarian, and very serious about it. I'd rather not eat if meat is he only object. If course, others are allowed to enjoy it, I'd just rather not be dragged along.
Anyway, back to random,  ghrutel jrlakx, rutt attora veckhs.

Norham Waterpaw

Oh, yeah? Well ghhcjhdchjdchdhchjdhhsjcjhdghchhdchdcghdhchgdchidbcgbdhhbdhbcdhcc!  :P myaha,
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Oblivion is weird, but cool.  Very confusing until about the last ten minutes, lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 28, 2013, 03:37:10 PM
  Oblivion is weird, but cool.  Very confusing until about the last ten minutes, lol.
Oblivion. Confusing. Makes sense. :P

Redwallfan7

I'm listening to the audiobook to The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vhen a lamb getz too big for it'z houze, ze moon explodez.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

I just finished How to Train Your Dragon (the audiobook, not the movie ;)).  I like it!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Short story
Ashlie hurried down the street. "Yes! Finally! It's here!" Derek smiled as she jumped through the doorway of his office. "So, what's the big idea? Are you seeing how many windows you can accidentally break? Good, cause I'll be happy to help you. Though it might be hard to keep track."
Ashlie rolled her eyes. "Oh brother, Derek! My package came! Bet you can't guess what's in it!" Derek pushed a swivel chair over to her. "Here, take this, I have a feeling that this is going to take a while."
Ashlie shrugged, "oh, maybe, but I don't think so." Derek sat on a chair of his own. "So, I'm guessing it's something girly?" Ashlie grinned. "How could you accuse me of such a thing? Never!"
Derek smiled hugely. "That eliminates a lot of possibilities. Is it pink?" Ashlie did her best to look shocked. "I just told you it wasn't girly, do you think I lied?" Derek's smile widened, if that was possible. "More possibilities eliminated. Is it big?" Ashlie held up a small box. "Does this look big to you?"
Derek tapped his forehead. "Oh, right. Is it useful?" Ashlie looked hurt. "Since when did I ever buy anything useful?" Derek laughed. "That's what I thought. Is it bristly?" Ashlie threw her hands up in despair. "This boy's never gonna learn anything!"
Derek stifled a giggle. "Is it cheap?" Ashlie chuckled wickedly. "Since when did I save my money? I buy tons of expensive stuff!" Derek snatched the package from her. "Is it something that you have been wanting for a long time?"
Ashlie groaned. "I must have the dumbest brother in the whole world! When did I ever act so excited about something I haven't been wanting for a long time?" Derek shot her a murderous look. "I'm tired of guessing! What is it?" Ashlie grinned. "Open it!"
Derek ripped the cardboard savagely. He looked at the thing lying in his lap. Ashlie burst out laughing. "Oh, haha! I fooled you good! You must have forgotten that Tuesday is Opposite Day! Hahaha!"
The object in Derek's lap was a pink hairbrush.
He picked it up. "You little trickster! You are going to go down in history as the very first person ever killed by a hairbrush!" Ashlie laughed. "Oh, I don't think so!"
A few minutes later she was running down the street again, with Derek at her heels waving a pink hairbrush.
:) :D

That was a random story that I wrote on my dad's iPad today.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

Yeah, it reminds me of me and my brother...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Kitsune

I was the 1500th member, exactly. ;D I just saw your signature.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: PluggFiretail on April 29, 2013, 11:05:21 PM
I was the 1500th member, exactly. ;D I just saw your signature.
How did you find that out?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Norham Waterpaw

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.