News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

Neither do I, but the ones I do have are good ones!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

phoenixfoden

after playing the witcher 2 whenever i see letho shellhounds name i think of a big brawny otter assassin :D

Redwallfan7

I don't have a lot of friends either, mainly because I didn't go to public school.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Norham Waterpaw

Well, it appears all of us don't have many friends, but you know what? God has always been the best friend to me, and he's always there, whenever you need him.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Maudie

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on April 30, 2013, 06:56:08 AM
I don't have a lot of friends either, mainly because I didn't go to public school.
Yes, I think there are a lot of homeschoolers on here. I got most of my friends from church and karate. It's so great to have an excuse to beat someone up every week! ;D
Just kidding! :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vhen a gooze azkz ye for a fryin' pan, Run!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

I had a rather uncomfortable visit to the dentist yesterday.  Had to have 2 cavities filled.  :(  Luckily, I didn't need any anesthetic, but it was still uncomfortable.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Shadowed One

"I hate fishes!"

Gartar from The Worst Redwall Fanfic Ever

Has anyone else here read that?
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rusvul

Quote from: Mask on April 30, 2013, 02:53:04 PM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on April 30, 2013, 06:56:08 AM
Yes, I think there are a lot of homeschoolers on here. I got most of my friends from church and karate. It's so great to have an excuse to beat someone up every week! ;D
Just kidding! :D
I'm homeschooled, it's awesome. I have a homeschool group, though, so I have quite a few. And right now I'm in school half the time, so I have a few friends from there... not really reliable ones, though.

Ungatt Trunn

All of you who dont have many friends (and everybody else on this Forum, for that matter): You have us on this Forum as your friends, dont you?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwallfan7

My cousins have a ton of friends. I look on their Facebook pages and thousands of thousands of their friends are in their friends section. I'm thinking: Dang. They're popular  :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I'm fine with having a tiny group of friends.  I like it more that way, actually.  I think I'd die from being overwhelmed by people if I were popular.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I like my small group of friends too. I used to have more than two friends, but a remainder of my friends that I used to hang out with, when I was in middle school (not that long ago  ;)) either moved or became acquaintances. I used to know Taylor, one of my childhood friends growing up, but now she never responds to my Facebook messages so we're not as good of friends as we once were. Having a lot of friends would make for a very busy schedule. I don't know how some people manage to juggle their work time, friends time, and time to themselves.