News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mask on May 02, 2013, 03:58:42 AM
Life of Fred rocks!!! :o 8) ;D

Life of Fred...  Math?  Yes, that's what it is, right?  The little boy teaching math?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwallfan7

I'm saving up for The Lord of the Rings extended edition boxed set  :)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rusvul

Wendy's has the worst baked potatoes I have ever
tasted in my entire life.

Rainshadow

I've been to Wendy's once in my life.  I liked it, but it wasn't as good as other restaurants I've been to.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on May 02, 2013, 04:32:34 PM
I'm saving up for The Lord of the Rings extended edition boxed set  :)
I own it, if you're talking about the blu-ray version. Well worth the money, trust me.

I am posting this using the free wi-fi of a fast food restaurant (Hungry Jacks, Australia's Burger King) because there has been a delay with moving house and I can't live without the Internet, further proving I have no life. XD
Received mostly negative reviews.

Norham Waterpaw

Believe it or not, I know about hungry jacks.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

5 x ab = 3, vhile a ( x + 5 ( 8a = 3) ) an' b = 5; vhot iz ze zquare root o' cake?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Well, I dunno, but if you write 3.14 backwards, it spells pie.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Rainshadow

If you flip the entire 3.14 around, writing 41.3 (only the numbers are backwards too), it looks like the word pie.  ;)

Redwallfan7

I have some money saved up for the extended edition! I'm on my way to buying it  :)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on May 06, 2013, 05:27:41 PM
I have some money saved up for the extended edition! I'm on my way to buying it  :)

Yay!  Lord of the Rings, right?  I own the Blu-ray version of the trilogy and the regular DVD version, but not extended.  I also own the Blu-ray Hobbit, though.  ;D