News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

Rainshadow

#This #is #a #sharp, #not #a #hashtag.  # ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

A sharp in musical terms looks like this:  #
  A hashtag, according to Twitter, looks like this:  #
  IT'S A SHARP, NOT A HASHTAG!!!  #Musicnerdsrule
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

technically, it's neither.  It's a hash.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

15769. Na' ah'll zit back an' let ye aw figure zat vone oot an' vait until everyvone'z gone crazy tryin' tae figure it oot before finally zayin' zat it'z juzt zome random numberz. Hee hee hee...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Romsca

*singing*

'TWAS A SOUR KANGAROO....

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 18, 2013, 08:12:22 PM
  A sharp in musical terms looks like this:  #
  A hashtag, according to Twitter, looks like this:  #
  IT'S A SHARP, NOT A HASHTAG!!!  #Musicnerdsrule
Of course it's a sharp! (I'm not into Twitter.)
Rrrandom sentence here.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm good.  Just had to get that out.  ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah vin!

Aye, ah ken ziz iz ze vrong topic for zat, but zae vot?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

That confuzzled me for a second, lol.  :P

Random thing:  I found a player piano today and got it to play!  My goodness, it was quite a workout!  It was one of those pianos that had pedals you had to pump to make it work, so I was pretty much exercising to just listen to music.  :P  But the Entertainer sounded so cool!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

If ze confuzin' confuzez ze confuzer, doez ze confuzer confuze ze confuze?

Romsca

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 20, 2013, 12:50:29 AM

Random thing:  I found a player piano today and got it to play!  My goodness, it was quite a workout!  It was one of those pianos that had pedals you had to pump to make it work, so I was pretty much exercising to just listen to music.  :P  But the Entertainer sounded so cool!

Huh. Interesting. I had a piano recital today and I played two songs

Rainshadow

Quote from: Romsca on May 20, 2013, 03:26:34 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on May 20, 2013, 12:50:29 AM

Huh. Interesting. I had a piano recital today and I played two songs

Nice!  I have a recital sometime in June.  I'll be playing two songs as well.  Which songs did you play?

Rusvul

Captain Robert took his men,
and flew to Prague and back again.
A skeleton crew is what came back,
who'd lived through mutiny, plague and flak.
Some fell off, and some dropped dead,
and some put bullets throught their heads.
Strong and calloused, brave and tired,
all those who could stay inspired.
Captain Robert looked at his crew,
and saw that everyone was new,
The crew got broke through misadventure,
No-one could take another gut-wrencher...