News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

*Gasp*  Captain Robert?  Surely not the Dread Pirate Roberts!  (Brownie points to whoever knows what that's from!)
  Lol, anyway, cool poem!  Did you write it?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I'm a new fan of Lindsey Stirling! I sent her a request. I asked if she could do an instrumental piece from The lion, the witch, and the wardrobe. She's really talented.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Dae brovnie pointz mean ve get brovniez?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 20, 2013, 07:46:58 PM
Dae brovnie pointz mean ve get brovniez?

You must have 1,000,000 brownie points to get one brownie.  Each time you answer a brownie question (usually a quote that has the "Brownie points to whoever knows what that's from!" after it) correctly, you get 10 brownie points.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Not the Dread Pirate Roberts, Captain Robert of the Pirate Airship Ophelia. Lead singer in the Abney Park band. I didn't write it, it's the main part of the song "The Ballad of Captain Roberts"

It's an awesome song by an awesome band.

EDIT: I think it's swear-free, but I'm not completely sure, and it's a little creepy.  I know some of Abney Park's other songs are swear-y, but not too bad.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah juzt found oot vhere Azh got aw zoze Tauroz from. Tiz in an epizode aboot ze Zafari zone. Tiz another epizode like Electric Zoldier Porygon.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Random question:

I'm having a bunch of trouble trying to figure out which banner I should use for another forum (TDL) I'm on.  I made 3 "Darkness is coming" banners, and I can't figure out which one I like most lol.

Option #1.

Option #2.

Option #3.

Which one should I use?

Rusvul

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Rainshadow

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 21, 2013, 05:06:22 PM
Ze fourz vone!

Hmm, I can't quite tell if you're saying "The first one" or "The fourth one"...  Seeing as there is no fourth one, I'm guessing that you're saying "The first one"?  Or are you just trying to throw me off by saying "The fourth one"?

Shadowed One

3rd one!
Quote from: Rainshadow on May 20, 2013, 05:42:41 PM
  *Gasp*  Captain Robert?  Surely not the Dread Pirate Roberts!  (Brownie points to whoever knows what that's from!)

It is from "Princess Bride". INCONCEIVABLE! ;)
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rainshadow

Quote from: Shadowed One on May 21, 2013, 07:03:29 PM
3rd one!
Quote from: Rainshadow on May 20, 2013, 05:42:41 PM

It is from "Princess Bride". INCONCEIVABLE! ;)

Yay!  10 brownie points for you!  Only 9,999,990 more to go!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Rainshadow on May 21, 2013, 06:18:17 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 21, 2013, 05:06:22 PM
Ze fourz vone!

Hmm, I can't quite tell if you're saying "The first one" or "The fourth one"...  Seeing as there is no fourth one, I'm guessing that you're saying "The first one"?  Or are you just trying to throw me off by saying "The fourth one"?

Ze latter.