Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

77+12=
*thinks really hard*
*thinks harder*
*thinks hardest*
Wait, what was I thinking about?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Icefire

Quoth the raven, 'nevermore' Now you've got me saying it! :D
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Coobreedan

(\____________/)l
l                            l
l      o                  0 l
l   ====         ===l
l                            l
____(_l_l_l_l_)__l    Ah am back. ROAAAR!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

<(  )-_-_-

It's supposed to be a mouse.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

I'm really worried. HiaG hasn't posted something about weasels in a long time. That worries me.

So here's some Pooh Bear to get my mind off of it:
"His name is Winnie-ther-Pooh. You do know what ther means?"
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

WEASELS ARE BEAVER ALLIES!!! AHHHH!!!! KILL 'EM!!!

There, I just posted something about weasels for him. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah widae, but ah waz part o'...um......some.....um.....prodject an' ah.....um....couldnae...um.........Ah was part o' a zecret Weasel mizzion an' I couldnae zay anythin' fer the purpoze o' zecrecy, but na' ah can, zae...                                                

Weasels!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

James Gryphon

Quoth the parrot, "Evermore! Evermore! BAWK! Evermore!"
« Subject to editing »

Redwall Musician

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 24, 2011, 07:17:52 PM
Ah widae, but ah waz part o'...um......some.....um.....prodject an' ah.....um....couldnae...um.........Ah was part o' a zecret Weasel mizzion an' I couldnae zay anythin' fer the purpoze o' zecrecy, but na' ah can, zae...                                               

Weasels!

I decoded your message the black part said:

....Ah was part o' a zecret Weasel mizzion an' I couldnae zay anythin' fer the purpoze o' zecrecy, but na' ah can, zae... 

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Nightfire on August 24, 2011, 03:23:54 PM
WEASELS ARE BEAVER ALLIES!!! AHHHH!!!! KILL 'EM!!!

There, I just posted something about weasels for him. ;D

Thou hazt forgotten wot ended the beaverz attemptin' tae take over the earth lazt time.

Quote from: Redwall Musician on August 24, 2011, 08:06:16 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 24, 2011, 07:17:52 PM

Weasels!

I decoded your message the black part said:

....Ah was part o' a zecret Weasel mizzion an' I couldnae zay anythin' fer the purpoze o' zecrecy, but na' ah can, zae... 

Ach, lookz like ah'm goin' tae be called before the Head Weasel again fer tellin' tha'. Thankee very much fer tha' wonderful dizplay of-Well, it appearz tha' ah'm tae face the Head Weasel na'. Wizh me lu- *getz dragged aff by a pair o' Weasels tae appear before the Head Weasel*

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Prelude of the Chambered recently released from Markus Pearsson.
His descrption of the game he made over the weekend "It's an action based dungeon crawler with six levels, four boss fights, and plenty of secrets and loot. It takes about 20-30 minutes to beat the game, and if you die, you need to start over from the beginning."
Very classic and very fun if you have time to play it. Java is the only requirement.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away