News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

Shhh, I'm supposed to be concentrating at school. Taking advantage of IT class.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Rusvul

Quote from: Tam and Martin on May 31, 2013, 12:33:29 AM
I just looked at almost everyones profiles (besides newbies) and xounted these members as being twelve years old.

1. Tam (Not Martin)
2. Mask
3. Ungatt Trunn
4. Tiria Wildlough
5. WarriorofMossflower
6. Shadowed One
7. rachel25
8. Martin the Warrior
9. Dannflor
10. eualia
11. Captain Rake Nightfur
12. Blademaster

Wow I just noticed it but there are 12 twelve year olds! Some of these are inactive though.

@rusvulthesaber are you twelve? if  you don't want to say you don't have too.
Yah, I am. Though I usually act a lot more immature than that. 13 12-year-olds for the list. Sorry to ruin the cool number. Maybe we'll get 120?

Romsca

Maudie

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on May 31, 2013, 05:25:00 AM
Shhh, I'm supposed to be concentrating at school. Taking advantage of IT class.

Okay, I'll be quiet. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Mask on May 31, 2013, 02:42:52 AM
I'm sure there's more than that, but those are probably the only ones that you looked at that were twelve.
I think that Mad Maudie is twelve but I'm not sure.
She is thirteen ....I think.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

Oh, yeah, that happened in January.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

I was looking in some older threads and The Lady Shael Said it was hot down in Florida. Does she live here?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ze Fett family:

Jango Fett
Boba Fett
an'...

Vobbuffet!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

Maudie

I helped my li"l sisters do a lemonade stand today and yesterday. They made $52 in two days!
Which reminds me, when we did it last year, I was helping them get started, since all three of them are a little shy. So there was this one car with four girls wanting lemonade. When I was done giving it to them they asked how much they owed me and I told them $2. They gave me a bill and I was walking back to put it in the jar and I looked and it was a 20! I turned to stop them and give them change but one of them just stuck their head out and yelled "it's for yoooouuuuu!"
Only in America. ::)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  That song ALWAYS gets stuck in my head!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on June 06, 2013, 10:17:42 PM
This topic is very random...

No way.  I never would've guessed that!  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!