News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on May 31, 2013, 05:25:00 AM
Shhh, I'm supposed to be concentrating at school. Taking advantage of IT class.
Here, let me magnify that:
*Enlarged by 5 times*
Shhh, I'm supposed to be concentrating at school. Taking advantage of IT class.
;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

The Shade

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

It's really hard to navigate the forums on a phone, but I skipped out on this round of bowling, so I have nothing else to do.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

Uh, Rainshadow, a friend of mine was watching me post and said, "Is that what they actually look like?" when they saw your profile pic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Romsca on June 08, 2013, 06:02:13 PM
Uh, Rainshadow, a friend of mine was watching me post and said, "Is that what they actually look like?" when they saw your profile pic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Ahem*  No, that's Adam Young.  I am not Adam Young.  I don't WANT to be Adam Young.  However, I do bear some resemblance to him, which is kinda weird.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

For some reason, I imagine the "Vainshadow" in the guests topic looking like your profile picture. Even though it is a man in that picture I think of it like that!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tam and Martin on June 08, 2013, 09:56:32 PM
For some reason, I imagine the "Vainshadow" in the guests topic looking like your profile picture. Even though it is a man in that picture I think of it like that!

Yeah, after Plugg's comment in the Guessing Game, I do too!  :P

Random funny (and slightly embarrassing) story of the day:  So, I was helping put concrete in the ground to hold up a deck that's being built today.  Someone was mixing concrete in a very unstable wheelbarrow, so I was holding one end.  She was pushing the (very wet) concrete back and forth in the wheelbarrow, when some of it splashed up and right onto my shirt, arms, and chin.  I was quickly hosed off (with freezing water, I might add!), then sent inside to go wash off my shirt before the concrete dried.  I spent the next several minutes standing in the bathroom, sticking my shirt underneath the sink faucet to try and wash the dumb stuff off.  Needless to say, after I was done, I was absolutely freezing.  My pants were soaked, my shirt was soaked, I was soaked, and I was in need of a hot shower.

Romsca

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 08, 2013, 06:08:54 PM

*Ahem*  No, that's Adam Young.  I am not Adam Young.  I don't WANT to be Adam Young.  However, I do bear some resemblance to him, which is kinda weird.  :P

That doesn't look very much like Adam Young to me...

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 09, 2013, 01:49:51 AM
My pants were soaked

Don't say that in England!!! :D

DanielofRedwall

I don't know if it was the Beatles shirt I was wearing or the five Doctor Who DVDs I just borrowed from the library, but on the bus yesterday I could practically feel people's eyes burn in to the back of my head as they silently judged me... ;)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Rainshadow

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 09, 2013, 02:46:41 AM
I don't know if it was the Beatles shirt I was wearing or the five Doctor Who DVDs I just borrowed from the library, but on the bus yesterday I could practically feel people's eyes burn in to the back of my head as they silently judged me... ;)

Ooh, if I were there, I'd probably just flop down in the seat next to you and ask who your favourite Doctor is, what episodes you got from the library, what your favourite episode is, who your favourite companion is, etc.  ;)

Quote from: Romsca on June 09, 2013, 02:40:17 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on June 08, 2013, 06:08:54 PM

That doesn't look very much like Adam Young to me...

You mean that this:

doesn't look like this?

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Buzz_Bumble

Elisabeth Beresford developed The Wombles characters around members of her family, and named them after places the family had associations with:
  • Great Uncle Bulgaria - the Wombles' leader, was based on Beresford's father-in-law
  • Tobermory - an engineer, was based on Beresford's brother, a skilled inventor, and named after the capital of the Isle of Mull
  • Orinoco - a shirker who loved sleep and food, was styled on Beresford's teenage son
  • Bungo - over-enthusiastic and bossy
  • Tomsk - athletic but not overly-smart Womble
  • Wellington - scientifically inclined, named after her nephew's school
  • Madame Cholet - a cook, was styled on Beresford's mother
The Wombles favourite food is Cloud Berries.

:)

Rainshadow

Hmm, just curious, what's The Wombles?

@Mask:  How 'bout these two?

Rusvul

Ugh! Has anybody ever tried to build a giant clock in minecraft using redstone techniques that are new to you while being bombarded by monsters?
Not pleasant! Even in creative mode!

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 09, 2013, 05:10:28 PM
Ugh! Has anybody ever tried to build a giant clock in minecraft using redstone techniques that are new to you while being bombarded by monsters?
Not pleasant! Even in creative mode!

Lol!  Maybe you should turn it on peaceful mode.  ;)