News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz_Bumble

QuoteI want to watch more Merlin...

There is no more Merlin. The series ended. :(

I'm not sure if we've seen all the seasons in New Zealand. I thought the one that finshed here a couple of weeks ago was the final one, but at the end it said something about continuing.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on July 21, 2013, 06:37:57 AM
QuoteI want to watch more Merlin...

There is no more Merlin. The series ended. :(

I know, but I've been watching it online and I'm only on season four.  I'm sorta dreading watching the 5th season, because I have a friend who just finished the finale, and she said it was brutal.  Some other friends who watched it cried, so I'm slightly nervous...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dag Downyfur

Unicorn weasels! They're coming!!
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Dag Downyfur on July 21, 2013, 03:54:28 PM

Zomevone really needz tae get ziz poor 'allucinatin' chap tae ze doctor!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 21, 2013, 05:37:18 PM
Quote from: Dag Downyfur on July 21, 2013, 03:54:28 PM

Zomevone really needz tae get ziz poor 'allucinatin' chap tae ze doctor!

Something tells me he's saving the universe somewhere else.  Probably not the best idea to bother the Doctor with petty hallucinations.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dag Downyfur

No more unicorn weasels. They disappeared now. I see just normal weasels from Redwall.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

phoenixfoden

Dag Downyfur

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Dag Downyfur on July 22, 2013, 02:32:49 PM
No more unicorn weasels. They disappeared now. I see just normal weasels from Redwall.

Zat'z good tae 'ear, alzough Weasels are az far from normal az ye can get!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Dag Downyfur

Well, weasels are awesome, so there.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Dag Downyfur

WEASELS ARE ABSOBALLYLUTELY AWESOME, WOT!

Rainshadow

*Moans*  Tone it down, you two.  Some of us are still half asleep.  (;))

Dag Downyfur

YOU DARE TO YELL AT ME??!!???

((Just kidding.))

Rainshadow

RANDOM STATEMENT!  I believe I might have just become a fan of Imagine Dragons.  Sure, I've only heard one song (so far), but it's awesome!