News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dag Downyfur

Yes yes join us Imagine Dragon fans!! What song did you hear?
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Rainshadow

On Top of the World.  Very awesome!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dag Downyfur

Oh yeah I've heard that one! It's very cool! I also like their songs Radioactive, America, and Demons. Though I like all their songs  ;D.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Rainshadow

Heehee!  ;D  Yes, I would've listened to more (I did listen to a few more songs that I now cannot remember the names of :P), but I got distracted by Relient K.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dag Downyfur

Maudie

Aaah! I'm the only member on right now!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

I completely forgot about this guy!  Mark Fowler (UKpiano) is an awesome pianist!  My favourite songs by him:

I am the Doctor
[close]

Fireflies
[close]

This Is Gallifrey
[close]

I See You/Avatar Theme
[close]

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 23, 2013, 09:17:29 PM
  I completely forgot about this guy!  Mark Fowler (UKpiano) is an awesome pianist!  My favourite songs by him:

I am the Doctor
[close]

Fireflies
[close]

This Is Gallifrey
[close]

I See You/Avatar Theme
[close]
Nice  ;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

Only user on again. I need to get some sleep...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

PrimroseWarrior

I love the bbc show Sherlock.
I hate the disney movie The great mouse detective.
I have just found 6 crossover memes in our picture file.
I feel like my world is falling apart.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah zav a pozzum an' a raccoon on me porch lazt night.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

Fung fu monkeys. Very awesome.  :o
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zea monkeyz! Zee? Monkeez!

Or zeze kind o' monkeez!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Lol, there's one girl who was in the play I was in that I keep bumping into.  First it was at the movie theatre, and we were seeing the same movie at the same time in the same theatre, so we saw it together, and now in a grocery store!  We were chatting for awhile, and as I was walking away, I just called out something along the lines of, "See ya next week!" 'cause we've been just randomly bumping into each other everywhere!  It's hilarious!

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Welcome to Night ValeLast night’s Night Vale PTA meeting ended in bloodshed, as a rift in space-time split open in the Main Street Recreation Center Auditorium, setting loose several confused and physically aggressive pteranodons. The glowing portal remained open and shrieked incessantly, an unholy sound that witnesses say resembled noisy urchin children caught in a combine harvester, and then slowed down and amped up through some kind of open source, easy-to-use audio editing software. The pteranodons mostly attacked women with glasses. Authorities are still unsure why, as Night Vale’s only flying dinosaur expert, Joel Isenberg, still has not recovered from last year’s bout with throat spiders. It took most of an hour to corral the panicked beasts back into the vortex and resume the meeting, which had mostly been upon recent lunchroom price hikes, and had devolved into name calling because Susan Wilman called Diane Craton’s son Josh ‘a bit tubby,’ and that ‘maybe he needs a financial incentive to eat less.’ In this reporter’s opinion, Susan Wilman is dangerously obsessed with the New York Times bestselling Freakonomics books. Dangerously so. Fortunately, no one was injured or killed in the incident, although experts from Timothy’s Auditorium Repair Contractors Inc. estimate close to $50,000 in damage has been done to the Rec Center Auditorium—and that cost includes free storm windows and a complementary seasonal installation consultation.
Received mostly negative reviews.