News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on August 26, 2013, 02:22:53 AM
we all live in a yellow submarine,a yellow submarine,a yellow submarine,we all live in a yellow submarine dont. you. too.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Rainshadow

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Norham Waterpaw

Slap the catfish now! Ignore the snorkel! Slap it! Now!

Superb soup, wot?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

I tried to make an elf that looked like me...  It turned out like this:

Lol, I named that elf 'Rain the Elf'.  :P  She has much curlier hair than I do, but it was the closest thing they had to my hair.  Surprisingly enough, the person who made that game didn't think to add very many short hair options.  Apparently she/he didn't think that elves would have short hair.  ;)

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

TAPOLES ARE SO AWESOME! I want a bus that will blow up when a duck starts to drive in it!

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.