News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

The second must be Shadows of Camelot, but what's the first game? Risk? A&A? Some other game?
« Subject to editing »

Icefire

Yup! Risk and Shadows Over Camelot! I like A&A, too, but I haven't played it in a long time...

Oh! And I'm leaning towards bringing Camelot to it's knees over world domination...it all sort of depends on who I'm conquering!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

Hi all! ;D I love Risk! ;D ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Icefire on September 12, 2011, 04:58:58 AM
Oh! And I'm leaning towards bringing Camelot to it's knees over world domination...it all sort of depends on who I'm conquering!

That's good, because I'm already making plans to take over the world. I've decided that when I do, I'll let Maudie live. (@mad maudie: You owe me a cookie, BTW)
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

You owe me two Strawberry Cream Tarts, you swindler.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Panda! I love pandas! They are just so cute!

Panda! Panda!

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Coobreedan

Okay, so we all know that Kirby goes round saying "Poyo!" all day. But I bet you 500 fluffy shortcakes that you don't know what it means. Go on. Have a guess.

Answer:
.eeheeheeH '!slesaeW' sneam oyoP
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

It means: POYO!!!  ;D

POYOPOYOPOYOPOYOPOYOPOYOPOYOPOYOPOYO!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

A brief history on quoth the raven, 'nevermore'.

This quote comes from a narrative poem titled "the Raven" by Edgar Allan Poe. It tells the story of a talking raven who visits a lover who's woman has left him. He gradually turns mad as he cries over the loss. The raven only makes it worse as he continually repeats the word "nevermore".  The whole poem would be too long to post, but you can easily find it on the Internet. This why HiAG continually says this: it drives us mad, jus as it drives the man in the poem mad.

So, quoth the raven...
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

THAT is random! Sometimes I think this is your personal thread, HiaG!

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Nightfire on September 15, 2011, 04:01:26 PM
THAT is random! Sometimes I think this is your personal thread, HiaG!
Believe it or not, if you look closely, you'll find I was the one who posted that!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

So? I'm crazy! : Do not anger the Nightfire, or you will get burned.

Icefire

Redwall Musician

Icefire

*snaps finger* So much for that idea!