News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrimroseWarrior

its great, isnt it?
turns out i am babysittng, all the kids but one have had chicken pox and they dont mind if she gets it.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

rachel25

I've had chicken pox it's horrible someone I know had a chicken pox on their eye ball I kid you not  :o

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Cute kitten video ah found zomevhere...

Alzae, ah 'ave poizon ivy on me arm. 'ooray! It feelz great!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

PrimroseWarrior

Quote from: rachel25 on September 05, 2013, 04:54:44 PM
I've had chicken pox it's horrible someone I know had a chicken pox on their eye ball I kid you not  :o
You know another person with a pox on there eye?
ME.
MY EYE ITCHES!!!!!
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Faiyloe

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Norham Waterpaw

*chk-chock* Not today!

I like trains! *vreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... etc.*
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?