News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

Where do you keep your chickens when your barn is swamped?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 25, 2013, 10:39:49 PM
  My trip to the doctor's office this morning:

I feel really bad for the lady who was trying to take my blood, 'cause I just started BAWLING when I got into that uncomfortable chair.  I was tired, hungry, nervous, horrified that I was gonna be stuck with a needle, and pretty much just feeling horrible when I went in, so I was sobbing through most of the time.  Well, all of the time.  After I'd had my blood drawn, the nurse asked me if I was okay (I had tears just streaming down my face at this point).  I mentioned that I was really hungry (it was around 11 or 11:30 AM and I'd eaten a small bowl of cereal at 7 AM), and she got me a bag of Keebler cookies and a box of apple juice.  :P  I felt like a little kid, sobbing in the waiting room, eating tiny chocolate cookies and drinking my box of apple juice (there were a bunch of people in the waiting room, so that didn't help), but who cares?  I'd just had a whole phial of blood taken from my arm!  I'll be a little kid and cry about that if I want.  (Did I mention that I absolutely hate needles and all things having to do with needles?)

My sob story is now over.  Please pay no heed to me today, because I'm just very off.  I mean, after getting my blood drawn, when I stood up, I was so dizzy that I had pretty much no depth perception.  And the room was spinning.  Yeah, don't listen to me today.  I'm just woozy and tired.  (Yes, this is my first experience of having my blood drawn.  And yes, I am a wimp.  ;))
Ouch. Yeah, I think under those circumstances you're entitled to act like a little kid. I don't have a massive problem with needles, I mean, it's not like I love them or anything, but they don't bother me as anything more than a very sharp poke. A very sharp unpleasant poke. A very sharp unpleasant poke where they either stick some foreign junk into your bloodstream, or they take some of your blood. I do hate anything to do with teeth, though. When I was younger, I had to have two teeth pulled to make room for others. And then later, by about a year, I had to have two MORE teeth pulled. And then I had to have braces for almost a year. And the braces were put on RIGHT BEFORE HALOWEEN! And I'm only twelve. And I'm probably going to have to have braces again. (Though, not if they're just being weird about my teeth looking good. I don't care much (I don't care at all about it if it means three years of constant pain) about that, I just don't want to LOSE teeth every time I get smacked in the face)

Tam and Martin

Quote from: The Shade on September 26, 2013, 07:58:18 PM
Where do you keep your chickens when your barn is swamped?
We let them run out in the yard. We own a rather large piece of property and our house is raised up a bit so they go under there.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 26, 2013, 08:07:46 PM

I feel really bad for the lady who was trying to take my blood, 'cause I just started BAWLING when I got into that uncomfortable chair.  I was tired, hungry, nervous, horrified that I was gonna be stuck with a needle, and pretty much just feeling horrible when I went in, so I was sobbing through most of the time.  Well, all of the time.  After I'd had my blood drawn, the nurse asked me if I was okay (I had tears just streaming down my face at this point).  I mentioned that I was really hungry (it was around 11 or 11:30 AM and I'd eaten a small bowl of cereal at 7 AM), and she got me a bag of Keebler cookies and a box of apple juice.  :P  I felt like a little kid, sobbing in the waiting room, eating tiny chocolate cookies and drinking my box of apple juice (there were a bunch of people in the waiting room, so that didn't help), but who cares?  I'd just had a whole phial of blood taken from my arm!  I'll be a little kid and cry about that if I want.  (Did I mention that I absolutely hate needles and all things having to do with needles?)

My sob story is now over.  Please pay no heed to me today, because I'm just very off.  I mean, after getting my blood drawn, when I stood up, I was so dizzy that I had pretty much no depth perception.  And the room was spinning.  Yeah, don't listen to me today.  I'm just woozy and tired.  (Yes, this is my first experience of having my blood drawn.  And yes, I am a wimp.  ;))
Ouch. Yeah, I think under those circumstances you're entitled to act like a little kid. I don't have a massive problem with needles, I mean, it's not like I love them or anything, but they don't bother me as anything more than a very sharp poke. A very sharp unpleasant poke. A very sharp unpleasant poke where they either stick some foreign junk into your bloodstream, or they take some of your blood. I do hate anything to do with teeth, though. When I was younger, I had to have two teeth pulled to make room for others. And then later, by about a year, I had to have two MORE teeth pulled. And then I had to have braces for almost a year. And the braces were put on RIGHT BEFORE HALOWEEN! And I'm only twelve. And I'm probably going to have to have braces again. (Though, not if they're just being weird about my teeth looking good. I don't care much (I don't care at all about it if it means three years of constant pain) about that, I just don't want to LOSE teeth every time I get smacked in the face)

Oh I know how you feel I have had my share of bad teeth problems. I had to get four teeth pulled and I had a bad dentist who didn't numb me up right. It hurt so bad!
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 26, 2013, 08:14:21 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 26, 2013, 08:07:46 PM

Oh I know how you feel I have had my share of bad teeth problems. I had to get four teeth pulled and I had a bad dentist who didn't numb me up right. It hurt so bad!
In a few days I'm going to the dentist to get a lot of things done to my teeth.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

The first time I had teeth pulled, it was so bad, that the second time I was, like, fully anesthesised or whatever the world is. Just numbing my mouth did not work, either it was done badly or I was just too sensitive. And the anisthesia wasn't well done either, I mean, yeah, I fell unconscious, but the rest of the day I was hazy, half asleep, and throwing up. Similar to almost drowning and then suddenly becoming extremely tired, as if you had stayed up for 48 hours straight. (Also, both things I'm familiar with, though not at the same time :P)

The Shade

I have sensitive teeth. When I eat something really cold, they ach so bad.  :-\

Rusvul

Me too.

On a completely unrelated note, why do people like tea? I'm drinking some, and I don't see why people love it. Also, I burned my chin while drinking tea. Idk how that works.

Faiyloe

It really depends what kind it is I like chamomile with honey.

PrimroseWarrior

Mayhaps your chin touched the cup?
I love tea, but i know a lot of people who prefer coffee. i think its an aquired taste.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rusvul

Maybe I may or may not have submerged my chin in the tea... you know, just hypothetically.

Faiyloe

What kind of tea where you drinking?

The Shade

I like royboss tea...I don't really like traditional English tea.

Faiyloe

Me either but I'm not English so it doesn't matter.

Rusvul