Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Shade on September 27, 2013, 05:27:31 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on September 27, 2013, 05:22:54 PM
Quote from: The Shade on September 27, 2013, 05:21:48 PM
Oh, I quite like lico tea. So you haven't tryed it?

Nah, I was just told I had to have some on Wednesday, and on Thursday a friend of mine gave me a few teabags.  Not looking forward to it, though.  The only kind of licorice I'll eat is the red kind, and even that is an iffy.  :-\
Why were you pescribed it?

I don't remember the exact reason, but I was brought in for thyroid testing on Wednesday, and the doctor (a very nice lady) prescribed it because of one of my symptoms (I think it was my being tired all the time).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

PrimroseWarrior

the five children and it.
dont you judge me.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Jukka the Sling

Why'd I judge you? I love that book!  ;D It's hilarious!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

I saw the movie didn't have the patience to read the book.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on September 27, 2013, 09:17:29 PM
the five children and it.
dont you judge me.

I like that book too! But my favorite book from that author is The Enchanted Castle have you read it?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

I saw the very end of Five Children and It, then read the first half of the book and kinda got bored.  But then again, I was pretty young when I read it, so... yeah.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

Has anyone seen the latest Google logo-thing?  :) It's a little game where you whack a pinãta.  ;D

Tiria Wildlough

It's cute. :)

SOMEONE CLOSE THE DOOR.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

*Closes door*

"As you doze off tonight, I'll toss and turn.  As your sweet dreams take flight, I'll crash and burn.  While your heart flutters free, I still can't breathe.  As you stir in your sleep, I hope you think of me."

The Shade

The SM levels around here are astounding! Seriously.  :o :P I never noticed...
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

Apparently I woke up around 14 times last night.  Not literally woke up, but I wasn't sleeping as heavily as I should've been.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000