News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on September 28, 2013, 06:41:55 PM
Does anyone play Lotro?

Occasionally.  I'm on Firefoot.  I haven't played in awhile, but I'm hoping to play with a friend of mine soon (we're starting new characters because we haven't played for months and literally have no clue where we left off.  :P).  My main character is Eldanna, and she's level 52, I believe.  Elf warden.  Warden is fun, but I think I like runekeeper a bit more.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

Ooh!  Yummy!  *Tucks in*  I'm so glad I'm not a human.  These things are toxic to you guys, ya know.  *Pauses*  Wait a second.  How did you get a Chocolate Muffin of Death?  I haven't baked any in quite some time, so the only ones you can find are crafted in Chocolate Mount Doom!

rachel25

Oh I love Chocolate Mount Doom! I go there for my holidays  ;D
Now hand over your wallets!  >:(  ;)

The Shade

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 29, 2013, 02:51:39 PM
  Ooh!  Yummy!  *Tucks in*  I'm so glad I'm not a human.  These things are toxic to you guys, ya know.  *Pauses*  Wait a second.  How did you get a Chocolate Muffin of Death?  I haven't baked any in quite some time, so the only ones you can find are crafted in Chocolate Mount Doom!

Exactly. I picked one up at the Mount doom thingy. Its was payment for a ride on the TRADIS.

Norham Waterpaw

TRADIS, what's that? Time relativity and doritos is sauce? Or you referring to the the TARDIS; Time and relative Dimension in Space?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Shade

Ferrousferret

....................Crocodile sauce

???

Norham Waterpaw

I just won Bingo. Really? No, I lied.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zomevone left ze cake oot in ze rain.......poor cake! Tiz av zoggy an' vet!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 29, 2013, 10:20:30 PM
Zomevone left ze cake oot in ze rain.......poor cake! Tiz av zoggy an' vet!
Why was there a cake in the rain?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah 'ave nae got a zingle zmidgen o' a clue.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.