News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

;D Smile and wave boys smile and wave (place the quote!)

Norham Waterpaw

Isn't that from Madagascar or something?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Quote from: rachel25 on October 09, 2013, 05:42:22 PM
;D Smile and wave boys smile and wave (place the quote!)

Stealin' my brownie point challenges, eh?  ;)  (By the way, it's Madagascar.  Skipper (the penguin) says it, I believe.)

Lol, darn, Norham!  You posted before I could!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

"Well I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas because I contributed to the Green-House Effect which melts the Polar Ice Caps which melts the North Pole where Santa Clause lives...he's mad!"  ~  Matt Thiessen

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'ey, (bom bom bom) got any grapez?

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Please no spiders. I have a real problem with spiders. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

Norham Waterpaw

Hey, got any nails?
*shakes head*
Hey, got any grapes?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rusvul

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 09, 2013, 09:43:22 PM
Please no spiders. I have a real problem with spiders. 
*Tosses a diamond sword with Sharpness X, Fire II, and Bane of Arth X to/at you* *Realizes that said action is actually not possible without cheating* *Tosses a diamond sword with Fire II and Bane of Arth X at/to you* *Is confused at why this post is so long when I've really never said anything useful* *Decides to stop being confused* *Fails miserably* *Shuts up*