News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrimroseWarrior

I really must.
I allways disagree with wrong people.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on November 13, 2013, 08:11:33 PM

sherlock is better.
no contest.

I beg to differ.  Sherlock may be good, but is it aliens that try and kill another alien who claims to be a doctor and has beautiful female companions (and some pretty handsome male companions) good?  Huh?  Huh?  I didn't think so.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Rainshadow

*Starts singing the Doctor Who theme*

The Shade

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 13, 2013, 08:45:29 PM
Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on November 13, 2013, 08:11:33 PM

sherlock is better.
no contest.

I beg to differ.  Sherlock may be good, but is it aliens that try and kill another alien who claims to be a doctor and has beautiful female companions (and some pretty handsome male companions) good?  Huh?  Huh?  I didn't think so.  ;D
That is a point to consider.  :D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 14, 2013, 03:51:06 AM

*starts tapping the !aster's theme*

Tap-tap-tap-tap.     Tap-tap-tap-tap.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on November 14, 2013, 12:00:33 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on November 14, 2013, 03:51:06 AM

*starts tapping the !aster's theme*

Tap-tap-tap-tap.     Tap-tap-tap-tap.

*Starts singing the Sound of Drums*

Do you hear them?  They're calling!  They're in the signal, they're in my head!

PrimroseWarrior

DID YOU JUST QUOTE CHAMELEON CIRCUIT!?1?!!/!/!?1?!?!
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

rachel25

SHERLOCK IS BETTER THAN DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1. Sherlock has two films, and a tv series. 2. Sherlock's mind is like a super computer 3. I'm not aloud to watch Doctor Who until I'm older.  >:(