News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrimroseWarrior

See? some one agrees with me! sherlock is awesome!
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

PrimroseWarrior

And today, I shall watch ASIP for the 7th time.
My family hates me.  ;D ;D ;D
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Ungatt Trunn

I'm gunna see all of my friends this Friday!

Life is too short to rush through it.

psybox

Quote from: rachel25 on November 14, 2013, 04:26:46 PM
SHERLOCK IS BETTER THAN DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1. Sherlock has two films, and a tv series.
Sherlock Holmes has a lot more than 2 movies and TV shows, but it's older than Doctor Who and is public domain, so that doesn't say anything about quality
Quote from: rachel25 on November 14, 2013, 04:26:46 PM2. Sherlock's mind is like a super computer
The doctor manages to know more than Sherlock Holmes does, and still be capable of emotion.  That is impressive
Quote from: rachel25 on November 14, 2013, 04:26:46 PM3. I'm not aloud to watch Doctor Who until I'm older.  >:(
That's kind of silly seeing how doctor who was made for a younger target audience, but I'm not your parents, maybe they have a good reason.  Anyway, it's kind of a bad argument because that means you don't know which is better.  It is very possible that you think that Sherlock is better because you don't know enough about the other side of the argument.
Anyway, if you couldn't tell, my answer is : It's a trick question.  The answer is Scrubs.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Norham Waterpaw

Psybox, you never cease to amaze me...  :D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

rachel25

Quote from: psybox on November 14, 2013, 04:52:19 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on November 14, 2013, 04:26:46 PM
SHERLOCK IS BETTER THAN DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1. Sherlock has two films, and a tv series.
Sherlock Holmes has a lot more than 2 movies and TV shows, but it's older than Doctor Who and is public domain, so that doesn't say anything about quality
Quote from: rachel25 on November 14, 2013, 04:26:46 PM2. Sherlock's mind is like a super computer
The doctor manages to know more than Sherlock Holmes does, and still be capable of emotion.  That is impressive
Quote from: rachel25 on November 14, 2013, 04:26:46 PM3. I'm not aloud to watch Doctor Who until I'm older.  >:(
That's kind of silly seeing how doctor who was made for a younger target audience, but I'm not your parents, maybe they have a good reason.  Anyway, it's kind of a bad argument because that means you don't know which is better.  It is very possible that you think that Sherlock is better because you don't know enough about the other side of the argument.
Anyway, if you couldn't tell, my answer is : It's a trick question.  The answer is Scrubs.

My sister watch's Doctor Who, and she's says Sherlock is better.  ;D And my mum, and dad just don't like doctor who, but they do like Sherlock.  :-\

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on November 14, 2013, 04:34:39 PM
And today, I shall watch ASIP for the 7th time.
My family hates me.  ;D ;D ;D
I want go, and watch a Sherlock episode now, but it will mean certain death. And my little brothers aren't aloud to watch it, and they'll just bug me.  :( I need somewhere to go watch Sherlock!!!!

Rainshadow

Well, I wanna go see The Exchange again.  We don't always get what we want.  :-\
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Doctor Who/Sherlock discussion won't get anywhere. It's a matter of opinion. That being said, Doctor Who is better. But Star Trek trumps all.

psybox

Except Scrubs.  Scrubs is better than Star Trek.

Rainshadow

But what about NCIS?  Or Psych?  Or... dare I say it?  Merlin?  :o
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Shade

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 15, 2013, 09:05:49 PM
Doctor Who/Sherlock discussion won't get anywhere. It's a matter of opinion. That being said, Doctor Who is better. But Star Trek trumps all.
...And by saying that you probably started another argument. :D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Shade on November 16, 2013, 09:51:52 AM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 15, 2013, 09:05:49 PM
...And by saying that you probably started another argument. :D

Yep!  No way Star Trek can beat both Doctor Who AND Sherlock!  In my opinion, it doesn't trump either of them.  It does, however, rank much higher than Star Wars.  ;)