News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

What if  it got stuck looking like the boring metal tube with a door, that it originally looked like.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

PrimroseWarrior

loki is awesome. im pretty sure hes the only reason ive watched thor multiple times.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Rainshadow

I wanna watch Thor 2...  Mainly 'cause of Christopher Eccleston, though.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Tam and Martin

I don't......I never really liked Thor.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

I didn't either, but I went to the cinemas to watch Thor the dark world with my brother, and  sister. It was breathe taking. It was so much better than the first one. They concentrated more on a good story line rather than special effects.
Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on November 20, 2013, 03:01:54 AM
loki is awesome. im pretty sure hes the only reason ive watched thor multiple times.
Yeah I like Loki too. So does my sister.  ;D

Rainshadow

I don't get why everyone likes Loki.  I mean, sure, he's kinda handsome, but c'mon, he's the baddie!  Why do you like the baddie?  (Although, I will admit, I do like Barbossa, even though he was kinda a baddie.  Well, and Ghirahim.  Ghirahim's awesome.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 20, 2013, 05:52:22 PM
  I don't get why everyone likes Loki.  I mean, sure, he's kinda handsome, but c'mon, he's the baddie!  Why do you like the baddie?  (Although, I will admit, I do like Barbossa, even though he was kinda a baddie.  Well, and Ghirahim.  Ghirahim's awesome.)

Yep, because when I think awesome, a cross-dressing demon model is the first thing that comes to mind.

;D

Rainshadow

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on November 20, 2013, 11:25:19 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on November 20, 2013, 05:52:22 PM

Yep, because when I think awesome, a cross-dressing demon model is the first thing that comes to mind.

;D

Well, not awesome in that sense, awesome 'cause he's hilariously dramatic.  I mean, he was dancing at least once in the game, and singing another time!  :P

Tiria Wildlough

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

LEGACY O' KIN'Z!!!!!!!!!

Ah 'ave GOT tae gae tae a HAMMERFALL concert zometime!!!!!!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on November 21, 2013, 01:08:11 AM
WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!

rachel25

I love that meme  ;D

I just discovered how to talk like this.  ;D

BABY WEASEL!!!