News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily

I don't have any! *dances* Unless you count lesson planning...

Nightfire

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHHAHAGA!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Lily on September 17, 2011, 03:10:56 AM
I don't have any! *dances* Unless you count lesson planning...
Yeah rub it in why don't ya?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

"If a fly falls into Holy Water, is the water defiled, or the fly sanctified?"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Wild West Kirby! Oh no! sigh...(the world has ended)

DanielofRedwall

Seriously? Again with the Kirby?

Quote from: Redwall Musician on September 20, 2011, 06:46:41 PM
Yes, it'd true. Google knows all!

I laughed soooo hard after reading that!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

I feel like being random.

DIE SPACE PIRATES!!! DIE!!!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zeazon 4 o' Ztar Warz the clone warz haz begun!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

I learned how to play "Zelda's Lullaby" on my baby xylophone. *does happy dance* *coughs* And yes, I play baby xylophone. If you never have heard "Zelda's Lullaby" you have never heard awesomeness.

Nightfire

I can sing the full versions or Zelda's Lullaby AND Saria's Song!!! :)

Redwall Musician

I know all of them. I have Ocarina of Time (which is the best!). I like the one for the water temple and the fire temple. Anyways my younger siblings have a xylophone like this:

But I teach myself songs and use it as a musical instrument. Because children don't know how to use xylophones right.

Nightfire

I play with my harmonica. I can do Song of Storms and the Song of Healing, and the Elegy of Emptiness with it.