News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

I woke up at 5am to watch a livestream of the first episode of Season 3 of Sherlock. No regrets.
Received mostly negative reviews.

rachel25

I know! I watched it last night! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

Rainshadow

I tried to watch it on a livestream site yesterday, but after several complications (and when it was a half an hour into the show), I gave up.  But hey, today I found a website that has the whole episode, so I'm excited!  Waiting for my sister (who was trying to watch it with me yesterday) to get here so we can watch it.  (Well, also I was planning to hook the computer up to the TV, but my brother is watching some pawn shop show, so I gotta wait for him to be done.  ::))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

Now, I'm not a Johnlock shipper, but I have to admit, I enjoyed this pairing:

The Reichenbach Fall (Sherlock)
  Warning:  This video has blood.  However, if you have seen The Reichenbach Fall, this should not surprise you.  ;)  If you have NOT seen the Reichenbach Fall and you watch the BBC show, Sherlock, DO NOT WATCH THIS FOR IT WILL SPOIL THE EPISODE!

[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Lol, I'm listening to the soundtrack for something I've never watched, simply 'cause it sounds amazing.  (Found one song on a website, so I looked on YouTube and found a playlist.  I'm very happy.  ^-^)

rachel25

I loved the Sherlock episode last night. It was great!  ;D

please check this out.

Rainshadow

Yes, I watched it last night by myself as well as this afternoon with my family.  Loved it both times!  John's stag party was the best.  ;D  And I loved the army of origami opera houses.  "That just sort of... happened."

Tam and Martin

Exercise....
Exarcise.....
Egsarcides....
Eggs are Sides....
for Bacon....
BACON!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

My favourite version of Fireflies.  It starts off sounding like Sunburn, and the first time, I just went, "Wait, did they mark this wrong?  Is he singing Sunburn?"  Lol, nope!  He bursts into Fireflies.  That's that I like so much about it.  It just sounds so different than any other version I've heard.

Tam and Martin

I WON A FENCING MELEE YESTERDAY! HOORAY!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 06, 2014, 10:29:49 PM
  Yes, I watched it last night by myself as well as this afternoon with my family.  Loved it both times!  John's stag party was the best.  ;D  And I loved the army of origami opera houses.  "That just sort of... happened."
The stag party was brilliant! I was howling.
"Then there was the Elephant in the Room case."

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tam and Martin on January 08, 2014, 02:51:07 PM
I WON A FENCING MELEE YESTERDAY! HOORAY!

You hit people with fences?  :P  Lol, congrats!

Quote from: rachel25 on January 08, 2014, 03:05:45 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on January 06, 2014, 10:29:49 PM
The stag party was brilliant! I was howling.
"Then there was the Elephant in the Room case."

Yes, I really wanna know what the Elephant in the Room case was about.  Oh, and did you know that John has an actual blog?  The blog of Dr. John H. Watson.  I quite enjoy reading the posts (and the comments!).

rachel25

Yeah, I've known about it for months. If you click the little glob beneath my profile picture, it'll take you to that site.  ;D