News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Bloooooddd.

A gushing bright red river of bodily fluid. Coming out of my nose. On the floor.

Get me a Kleenex.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Hmm. Consult your Nasalologist. He might not help, but hey! He may not have got his Doctorate in Nostrilology, but he can sure try!

Hey, Frankenstein! Slap a Catfish!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Would you rather eat catfish or bullhead?

Psst! they're basically the same thing!
Filthy slimeballs
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

What?!?! Catfish should never be compared to summat' as filthy as the Bullhead!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Fish heads, fish heads, rolly-polly fish heads, fish heads, fish heads, eat them up, yum!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

I've caught them both and I've eaten both. They taste the same. :P
Only difference is their habitat and spiky bits.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

And the fact that catfish can ride bikes.  Bullheads, on the other hand, cannot.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Exactly.

I'm in Math class! Thankfully the quiz went well. (25 points for every question! Augh!)

The Skarzs

Good if you got em all.

Random word random.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Amarith Waterspring

The word 'one' is very odd. Just say it ten times.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on January 22, 2014, 01:05:50 PM
The word 'one' is very odd. Just say it ten times.

Of course it's odd.  It's an odd number, after all!  ::)  ;)

rachel25

My dad just got a new car, he sold his old one, but this new one is AWESOME! So many buttons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Skarzs

Quote from: rachel25 on January 22, 2014, 06:13:33 PM
My dad just got a new car, he sold his old one, but this new one is AWESOME! So many buttons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Too many; what are you supposed to do with buttons in a car? Besides, you know, turn on the radio or open the window or turn on the wipers or. . .
Forget it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

The boot is so large, me, and my little brother can go in it, with it closed, and still have room to roll a round a little. So I'm guessing we can get about three dead bodi.....I MEAN BOXES!

The Skarzs

O__O

*Calls police on account of a suspicious character hinting they had dead bodies.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.