News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

I'm getting a sonic screwdriver for my birthday!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

My Grandma just got back from holiday, and she brought back a mask for me! It's purple, and glittery!!!!  ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I got a glue gun :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

I'm goin' out for ice cream tomorrow.  YAY!  I've been on a stupid no sugar diet since Saturday, and this'll be the first day that I've had something besides veggies, berries, and meat.  (I'm only allowed to have ice cream 'cause we're celebrating my birthday with my grandparents, and they thought we should go to an ice cream parlor.  I don't think I've ever been to an ice cream parlor.  Usually, if I even HAVE ice cream, it's store bought.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

HA;LSDKFHA;SODJF;LASJDHF;LKJASH;LKASJDFLKAHSD;FLJHABSD;LFKJHSDLNF;SLDJKHFOASIJDNBIuscyh
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

rachel25

I'm wearing a blue face pack. I've never worn a face pack in my life, but my sister said to try it. She says it might help my skin, and since I have really oily skin, I agreed. Right now I feel like a dehydrated lizard.  :P

Rainshadow

I got The Exploding TARDIS poster from the art museum yesterday.  (I went to an "art" museum, but really it was a fandom museum.  It had fantasy, horror, sci-fi, and music.  IT.  WAS.  AWESOME!!!!)

That's not mine, but that's what it looks like.  ;)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Boom Boom Boom Gae ze Chugga Ood Train! *BLAM!*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.