Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

I was able to down-size my personality to 5 words:

Energetic
Leader-ish
Silly
Dramatic
Stubborn
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

I shall do that too!!!

Analytical
Adventuresome
Insane
Compass-ly directed
Very weird.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'll zecond the third'un, Nightfire.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Log-a-Log

I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Nightfire

Glad you think so. It's a self-diagnosis, so I'm not sure how accurate it is. Another word that has often been used to describe me is:

Hysterical.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Are truckers caffeine zombies who live off of energy drinks, coffee, and soda?

If you answered true to the above question, your right.

But really, I don't know. I guess I'll have to become a trucker to find out.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

"I'm a news reporter! Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bla blah blah blah blah some animal at the zoo's birthday blah." That is all I hear when I watch the news. Sorry to any news reporters out there who I offended.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

fijdagrtadsufgaiyrbgduofrasbidy;rgbadifasldrgdsauykargfrtaselrifgdsirdgs!!!

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Nightfire on October 03, 2011, 04:04:17 PM
fijdagrtadsufgaiyrbgduofrasbidy;rgbadifasldrgdsauykargfrtaselrifgdsirdgs!!!

"I lost my hair brush and now I'm eating pie with a side of mushrooms. Hello!!"

What's that suppose to mean?

DanielofRedwall

Is that the translation from beaver speak? If so, can you translate this, a beaver told me recently:

Fbtkdhfjfoejajckfpejsufycnsowbiwoj!nhxjkdmndlcj.

Nightfire

It means what it says, and it says what it means.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on October 03, 2011, 04:13:38 PM
Is that the translation from beaver speak? If so, can you translate this, a beaver told me recently:

Fbtkdhfjfoejajckfpejsufycnsowbiwoj!nhxjkdmndlcj.

"I've told you three times, and you still don't seem to understand! Cake is nasty, and if you don't agree, answer to my gun."

Death defying beavers like to be right. Best to just nod your head and agree with everything.

Nightfire

I do not do beaverspeak. That was Nehosuyr.

DanielofRedwall

I see I'll have to learn death defying beaver speech, it seems like a handy skill to learn. I'll get one of those "learn while you sleep" things from the library.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Whatever ye dae, dinnae dae tha'! The beaverz have rigged them tae brainwazh people who uze them!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.