News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

I trust HeadInAnotherGalaxy more, thanks for warning me. I won't.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

No one should understand or know everything about me. My best friend doesn't even know about it.
*giggles*
Is there really even a it?
Maybe, maybe not. I do enjoy confusing my friends.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

Redwall Musician

And nobody knows what that is. I'm never tellin' no one! (Wow terrible grammar right there) And it's no use looking in my journal, because I only write poems in it.

(I don't think it or that are real. Or are they?)
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

Nightfire

Mokele Mbembe is alive and living well, just so you know. It says "Hi."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

I love Overlord's Orders. According to it, I can drive AND develop photos perfectly! :)

Nightfire

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on October 05, 2011, 04:16:56 AM
I trust HeadInAnotherGalaxy more, thanks for warning me. I won't.

You sting me with your words!! I am perfectly trustworthy,just so ye know. Do not anger the Nightstalker. *tackles*

Icefire

:P I so don't like the song "Jesus Freak"
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

The Chorus is good, the verses are gross. I am NOT representing the SONG. I am a JESUS FREAK!!!!

Icefire

You may not be representing the song, but would you have come up with that phrase if you didn't know the song?
Oh no! That song is starting to get stuck in my head!!! :o
Umm....umm......Got it!

Dúlamán na binne buí, dúlamán Gaelach
Dúlamán na farraige, b'fhearr a bhí in Éirinn

CELTIC WOMAN TO THE RESCUE!!!!!! ;D
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

Excuse me, but I actually read the BOOK 'Jesus Freaks' before I ever even knew there WAS a song!!! I have always been very active on the Voice of the Martyrs website, and that is how I found the book.

DanielofRedwall

Bob Dylan fans, or at least people who know of him, watch this!!! Also, read some of the comments!

rakkety tam

so hear about pluto thats some crazy stuff
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace