News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

ZaranTheBlack

I am still trying to comprehend how there is a carrot in my fruit snacks.......  ???
Zaran the Black is my favorite character. I usually don't post my username as a character, but I thought I'd try it. I don't mean to like, "steal" Brian Jacques' character, though. I love black kitties and kitties of all kinds, though, and I can't wait to explore the series with other fans! :DD

Ferrousferret

You shoulda had a V8. If you were going faster than the other vehicle, most of the force would've been negated and that carrot wouldn't have gone flying into your fruit snacks.

ZaranTheBlack

Zaran the Black is my favorite character. I usually don't post my username as a character, but I thought I'd try it. I don't mean to like, "steal" Brian Jacques' character, though. I love black kitties and kitties of all kinds, though, and I can't wait to explore the series with other fans! :DD

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

Stills of music videos are so weird.  Like, I was trying to find a GIF of a part of Manafest's music video, Fire In the Kitchen, for this post, but instead I found this:

He looks like he's gonna sneeze.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 06, 2014, 11:14:21 PM
EAB+1=6 EAB=?

EAB+1=6 EAB=?

EAB+1=6

EAB=6-1

6-1=5

EAB=5

EAB=5
  5 = 5

EAB=1
  5 = 1

E A B=1
5 5 5  1

5+5+5=5x3=15

15/3=5

E=5
A=5
B=5

5x5x5=53=125

EAB=125
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

^      _
  O       .
_______
\|_|_|_|/
  \_|_|_/     

^      _
  O       .
_______
\|_|_|_|/
  \_|_|_/

^      _
  O       .
_______
\|_|_|_|/
  \_|_|_/

^      _
  O       .
_______
\|_|_|_|/
  \_|_|_/

^      _
  O       .
_______
\|_|_|_|/
  \_|_|_/
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Tam and Martin

Icefire started this thread. Fact.

Rainshadow

I know Icefire in real life.  Fact.  (Actually, she and I have known each other since I was born, and she was my piano teacher at one point.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

I know  ;D

Actually I have been around long enough to know a lot of things about the forum that some members probably don't know. >:D  ;D

Rusvul

Wildstar. Wildstar! Wildstar? WILDSTAR! 21 days! *Dances a space-jig*