News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icefire

Not dead

Also, yesterday was my 3 year membership anniversary! I've been inactive so long I don't even recognize a lot of the members! Sad day...
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Rainshadow

ICE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  I didn't even realize you remembered how to get on the forum, lol!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Hello, Icefire! Good to see you again! If... I was active at any point that you were... I'm not actually sure! But I have a basic understanding of who you are! Hello!

Rainshadow

Random Doctor Who parody I found!

Time Warp!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wylder Treejumper

Stupid computer. I can't see the video!!!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

W0NWILL

Today in the schoolbus, I started sing 'Wheels on the Bus'. After a couple verses, someone joined in. I don't remember their lyrics being an original part of the song.

'The Sophia under the bus goes squish squish squish, crack crack crack, crush crush crush. The Sophia under the bus goes squish crack crush, aaaalll through the town!'

Feles

I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

Quote from: W0NWILL on June 05, 2014, 11:38:47 PM
Today in the schoolbus, I started sing 'Wheels on the Bus'. After a couple verses, someone joined in. I don't remember their lyrics being an original part of the song.

'The Sophia under the bus goes squish squish squish, crack crack crack, crush crush crush. The Sophia under the bus goes squish crack crush, aaaalll through the town!'
Well. That's rather rude of them.

Edraithel

"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

The Skarzs

One of the best games I have played.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Edraithel

Love that game! I have played it through so many times.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Rainshadow

I helped Ulfric Stormcloak take over Solitude yesterday, then got killed by two Elder Dragons attacking me near Dawnstar SIMULTANEOUSLY!  (One breathed fire and the other breathed ice, so that was fun.  And what's weird: when I started fighting, there was just the frost one, and I've taken down Elder Dragons singlehandedly, so I wasn't too worried.  BUT THEN OUT OF NOWHERE THE OTHER SHOWED UP AND ATTACKED ME FROM BEHIND.  Ugh.)

Edraithel

Hate dealing with dragons if I'm not going as a warrior, I usually play archer.

Rusvul

Radioisotope thermoelectric generators!

I've not played Skyrim, but it seems to be mechanically solid, and it looks extremely immersive. So... Much... Lore...