News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Don't blame me! They're freaky!

So! My last day of school was today. I'm gonna go over to a friend's house and burn my German papers!

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: W0NWILL on June 06, 2014, 09:40:04 PM
Don't blame me! They're freaky!

So! My last day of school was today. I'm gonna go over to a friend's house and burn my German papers!

Lucky!  Being homeschooled sucks at the end of the year.  All the public schoolers get out, and I'm still stuck doing school for several more weeks.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

My homeschooling won't stop until I'm done with high school. :P All year round.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Edraithel

My problem is being homeschooled I slack and was supposed to be finished enar the end of may since I started at the end of august but I slacked off and now probably going to have to do it into the summer, at least algebra.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Jukka the Sling

Hehehe... I'm behind on my schoolwork too. ::) I have four more weeks left. >_<

@Skarzs: Whoa. How do you stand it?!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Because I am also behind; over half a year behind. :( I have incentive, and am rather competitive with myself. It is my decision to work through the summer.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Icefire

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 03, 2014, 10:51:06 PM
  ICE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  I didn't even realize you remembered how to get on the forum, lol!
Shocker, right?

...although, to be completely honest I did have to try a couple different passwords.....

Guess what, guys? Your school blues don't end in high school. They get worse in college. Tuesday is my final....final and then I have MAYBE three weeks off before Summer classes start. Guess what I'll be doing?! Working. Yup. Don't grow up.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

The Skarzs

At least I already have a job planned.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Icefire on June 07, 2014, 03:42:15 PM
Guess what, guys? Your school blues don't end in high school. They get worse in college. Tuesday is my final....final and then I have MAYBE three weeks off before Summer classes start. Guess what I'll be doing?! Working. Yup. Don't grow up.

I should've taken Peter Pan up on his offer when I had the chance.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 07, 2014, 05:51:02 AM
Because I am also behind; over half a year behind. :( I have incentive, and am rather competitive with myself. It is my decision to work through the summer.
I'm gonna be doing my science textbook through the summer. 'Cause yeah, I'm behind on that. Way behind.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Edraithel

I stayed up till 1:30 last night for my church's lock in, the last one I went to I stayed up till 3 and got up at 6 (the least amount of sleep I've ever had for one night). What's the latest you've ever stayed up?
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Rainshadow

I usually stay "up" (AKA, in bed, reading or something) until midnight or 1 AM, but at a sleepover once, me and my friends had waaaayyyy too much sugar (we were also hyper from going to the city earlier and getting to visit cool stores and fangirl), so we stayed up till 3 or 4 AM watching movies.  ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

All those random kisses in Thor: The Dark World!  (Seriously, they kissed at the most random times!  "Oh, yes, Jane Foster, there is an aligning of the nine realms that only happens every five thousand years and Malekith is going to use this occurrence to destroy the universe."  *Smooch*)