The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

HISHE ;D "I'm totally gonna rule the universe!"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Thor:  "NOOOOOOO- okay, let's leave his body here and get back to the situation at hand."

Jane:  "Are you sure he's dead?  He did just make it look like your hand was cut off.  And he is evil."

Thor:  "He is dead, my love.  See?"  *Points to dead body*

Jane:  "Yeah, I'm not buying it.  Here."  *Kick*

Loki:   "OOOOOOWWWWWW!  REALLY?!?!  Okay, you caught me, alright?  I'm not dead!  Geez!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

"Then I had to help Thor defeat Malakieth. I mean, I had a plan and everything! When Thor thought I was dead, I would take the throne from my father and everyone would be like: 'Saith what?? But where's Odin??'"
"Gah, heroes are so annoying!"

The villain pub is so awesome! :D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Foindz a random Pokemon Doctor Vho picture*

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

W0NWILL

So my friends are roleplaying right now, and I'm just sitting here playing this at appropriate times.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, ye zhould be playin' ziz inztead!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Major! Me Doctor Vho Fourz Doctor Zcarf juzt came in ze mail tva or zree dayz ago! Yay! *Doez an 'appy Weasel Dance, tripz o'er ze zcarf, an' favz in a tangled mezz*

Rainshadow

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 21, 2014, 09:17:38 PM
Major! Me Doctor Vho Fourz Doctor Zcarf juzt came in ze mail tva or zree dayz ago! Yay! *Doez an 'appy Weasel Dance, tripz o'er ze zcarf, an' favz in a tangled mezz*

Don't strangle yourself with that scarf, Head!  :P  (Did you ever hear the story behind why Four's scarf was super duper long?  I thought it was an interesting one.  ;D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 22, 2014, 02:26:39 AM

Don't strangle yourself with that scarf, Head!  :P  (Did you ever hear the story behind why Four's scarf was super duper long?  I thought it was an interesting one.  ;D)

Aye, ah did. Mozt intereztin'. Zomebeazt recognoized it vhen ah vaz in a bookztore ze ozer day taae. Ve're everyvhere! (Aye, ah'm vearin' it in public)

Rainshadow

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 23, 2014, 12:49:03 AM

Aye, ah did. Mozt intereztin'. Zomebeazt recognoized it vhen ah vaz in a bookztore ze ozer day taae. Ve're everyvhere! (Aye, ah'm vearin' it in public)

Why wouldn't you?  If I had pocket space (gah!  Stupid women's pants that have fake/shallow pockets!  Curse you, fake/shallow pockets!), I'd totally carry my sonic screwdriver around everywhere.  Alas, I'm afraid I'd lose it, 'cause it falls out of my pockets all the time.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 23, 2014, 05:11:45 AM

Why wouldn't you?  If I had pocket space (gah!  Stupid women's pants that have fake/shallow pockets!  Curse you, fake/shallow pockets!), I'd totally carry my sonic screwdriver around everywhere.  Alas, I'm afraid I'd lose it, 'cause it falls out of my pockets all the time.

Aye, moight need zome Toime Lord pocketz zere, mate. On anozer note, ah vonder if zey 'ave a product caved "Zontaran Zunblock". Moight be intereztin'...

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on June 07, 2014, 01:31:38 AM
Hehehe... I'm behind on my schoolwork too. ::) I have four more weeks left. >_<

Only four weeks? LUCKY! I was supposed to be tested this year....But I'm, like, I don't know how far behind.....So my mom's testing me next year. The only problem is math. STUPID DIVISION! CURSE YOU!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 26, 2014, 05:17:35 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on June 07, 2014, 01:31:38 AM
Hehehe... I'm behind on my schoolwork too. ::) I have four more weeks left. >_<

Only four weeks? LUCKY! I was supposed to be tested this year....But I'm, like, I don't know how far behind.....So my mom's testing me next year. The only problem is math. STUPID DIVISION! CURSE YOU!!

*Vhizperz* Ze anzver iz 42!

Rainshadow

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 26, 2014, 01:09:28 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on June 23, 2014, 05:11:45 AM

Aye, moight need zome Toime Lord pocketz zere, mate. On anozer note, ah vonder if zey 'ave a product caved "Zontaran Zunblock". Moight be intereztin'...

Hrm, I dunno, I've heard that Sontaran Sunblock makes it kinda hard to breathe...  Something about how gassy it is.  ;D