News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 26, 2014, 07:05:37 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 26, 2014, 01:09:28 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on June 23, 2014, 05:11:45 AM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 23, 2014, 12:49:03 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on June 22, 2014, 02:26:39 AM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on June 21, 2014, 09:17:38 PM
Major! Me Doctor Vho Fourz Doctor Zcarf juzt came in ze mail tva or zree dayz ago! Yay! *Doez an 'appy Weasel Dance, tripz o'er ze zcarf, an' favz in a tangled mezz*

Don't strangle yourself with that scarf, Head!  :P  (Did you ever hear the story behind why Four's scarf was super duper long?  I thought it was an interesting one.  ;D)

Aye, ah did. Mozt intereztin'. Zomebeazt recognoized it vhen ah vaz in a bookztore ze ozer day taae. Ve're everyvhere! (Aye, ah'm vearin' it in public)

Why wouldn't you?  If I had pocket space (gah!  Stupid women's pants that have fake/shallow pockets!  Curse you, fake/shallow pockets!), I'd totally carry my sonic screwdriver around everywhere.  Alas, I'm afraid I'd lose it, 'cause it falls out of my pockets all the time.

Aye, moight need zome Toime Lord pocketz zere, mate. On anozer note, ah vonder if zey 'ave a product caved "Zontaran Zunblock". Moight be intereztin'...

Hrm, I dunno, I've heard that Sontaran Sunblock makes it kinda hard to breathe...  Something about how gassy it is.  ;D

Aye...May'apz zome Dalek Dental Flozz zen...?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

FLOZZ YER TEEZ VIZ NEV DALEK DENTAL FLOZZ! EXTERMINATE ZAT PLAQUE IN BETVIXT YER TEEZ! BUY IT NA'!!!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

Umm,...I don't have any money on me!

Wylder Treejumper

But does it exterminate yer teeth as well?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 27, 2014, 06:17:24 PM
Umm,...I don't have any money on me!

Zen NAY DALEK DENTAL FLOZZ FOR YE!!!

Cornflower MM

Russa Nodrey

DDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPP TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Freddy

Delthion

Being random is ludicrous. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

YO HO HO!  BUCKANEERING YOU MUST GO!  SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL MAKE UP A MIND TO SIIIIIIIIIIIGN!

Ugh, that song is so stinkin' hard to do.  Just imagine trying to get fifteen to twenty teens to form a straight line, link arms, and kick in sync.  IT'S HARD!  AND THEN WE HAVE TO GO AND HOLD THE LEG OF THE PERSON BESIDE US WHILST LIFTING OUR OWN FOR THE OTHER PERSON TO HOLD IT.  ALL THIS WHILE SINGING AND TRYING TO GET A DOMINO EFFECT ON THE LEG-HOLDING.  I HATE THAT SONG.

Being a pirate is hard.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

IF YOU'D LIKE YOUR SHARE OF PLUNDER, IF YOU CARE FOR BLOOD AND THUNDER, SIMPLY STEP RIGHT UP AND SIGN THE DOTTED LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!

Being a pirate is stinkin' hard.  Kick lines, running across the stage, having to make it from downstage left to center stage and drop on your knees in just a few measures, and so many other stinkin' things that are so ridiculously hard!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!